Sponsored

Any Georgia dealer doing invoice price or better?

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That would be price-fixing, and highly illegal. Fraud.

The more likely scenario is the Atlanta-area dealers are ok with (i) losing knowledgable customers ... like us! ... to Granger/Stephens and (ii) hope to make huge profits on the remaining reservation holders.

I’d imagine lots of people either don’t know of Granger/Stephens or don’t want the “hassle” of buying out of state.
"(13 of the 33 Atlanta area dealers have made some commitment, though not to reduce the prices.)" was what i got
Sponsored

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hello boxwood, here is a like to a spreadsheet that outlines many costing scenarios. Your answers should be in here. You will need X-plan for Granger/Stephens to get the $1,300 under and $1,000 under without it.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/
(y)
I am aware of that doc, a lot of great work in there, but not much info about our area deals. and since this thread mentions some of the dealers i was looking at thought it was worth getting more details here

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check the Florida thread. I believe that there are many who are going to Mullinax spots in Florida. They should have the deal posted.

djteotancolis

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G80 3.8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Georgia,

@GiddyUp has been working with Granger on getting better pricing on shipping from Iowa to Atlanta. The price is now $450 with a disclaimer on fuel fluctuations. The details are on the Georgia Bronco Club page if you are interested.
Hi there,

was planning to drive it down, but this price seems much better to miss. Do you know if its on an open or closed trailer?

Thanks

Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi there,

was planning to drive it down, but this price seems much better to miss. Do you know if its on an open or closed trailer?

Thanks
I am planning on driving it home myself. Let’s get @GiddyUp to weigh in on that.

THOMASO1371

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've reached out to about a dozen dealers from Atlanta up to Greenville, SC and Charlotte, NC to see if they would match Stephens. Most haven't responded, a few have they can't comment on pricing, and only 1 or 2 have said they. will be at MSRP.

Wade Ford continues to think I'm asking about the Bronco Sport.

Tidwell Ford tried to tell me if I switched to Stephens "they can't guarantee you a vehicle even with the reservation", and they were a better choice because they will get more allocations because they have "450 NEW vehicles to their(Granger's) 86 and Stephen's Auto Center has 45 new vehicles on their lot."

So unless something magical happens with a local dealer by end of next week, I'll be switching to Stephens. Seem's like no souther dealer is going to step up to the plate.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've reached out to about a dozen dealers from Atlanta up to Greenville, SC and Charlotte, NC to see if they would match Stephens. Most haven't responded, a few have they can't comment on pricing, and only 1 or 2 have said they. will be at MSRP.

Tidwell Ford tried to tell me if I switched to Stephens "they can't guarantee you a vehicle even with the reservation", and they were a better choice because they will get more allocations because they have "450 NEW vehicles to their(Granger's) 86 and Stephen's Auto Center has 45 new vehicles on their lot."

So unless something magical happens with a local dealer by end of next week, I'll be switching to Stephens. Seem's like no souther dealer is going to step up to the plate.
Its always great when people post their dealership responses. There is always a funny one in there. :)

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just spoke on the phone with Travis at Akins Ford, and he was adamant that they would be doing MSRP
?
Dang. If true I’ll need to make a Granger reservation.

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What’s Mullinax Ford offering?

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This does make the question around allocation of orders to dealers more interesting. - Stephens replied back they would have no issue for allocations
- If it is an accurate statement that 50% of orders are guaranteed to be allocated to a dealer (based on all the hoopla about allocations recently) Any early reservation may be fine.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thomaso, thanks for sharing. It is great to hear what the local dealers are saying or staying silent on these days. Surprised the Tidwell rep didn't share the Jeep/Ram vehicles that Granger has on the lot. But I am sure they don't realize that they also sell the competition! Good work getting their response.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs