Sponsored

Any Georgia dealer doing invoice price or better?

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just want to go ahead and put my vote in for Two Rivers Ford in Nashville. I spoke with Matt just now and he was a nice guy and answered all of my questions. They are NOT doing $1k below invoice but they are doing Invoice and will lower doc fees to $100 with X-Plan pin. Family owned business.
Just want to go ahead and put my vote in for Two Rivers Ford in Nashville. I spoke with Matt just now and he was a nice guy and answered all of my questions. They are NOT doing $1k below invoice but they are doing Invoice and will lower doc fees to $100 with X-Plan pin. Family owned business.
Awesome
Sponsored

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems like Lithia Springs Ford has dropped a zero from their original offer of $1,000 below invoice... that they never responded to any inquires about. Facebook ad.

Ford Bronco Any Georgia dealer doing invoice price or better? 1603986716076

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just talked with Two Rivers Ford outside of Nashville and they are going to offer Invoice price and they will acknowledge X-plan pricing to cut dealer/doc fees to $100 with verified pin at pickup. They will also give all rebate money to customer that is available through Ford and they will offer accessories at Invoice. Reach out to Matt Barker at Two Rivers Ford.

I have been very impressed with the dealership thus far and they are sending a small gift once you switch your reservation to them. Message me if you have any additional questions.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE - talked with Two Rivers and the price sheet/website update will go into effect on Monday/Tuesday. Expect Invoice price on Broncos, $100 doc/dealer fees with X-plan pin generated, all rebate money back to us, and invoice pricing for all accessories. There will be a small gift delivered when you make a reservation and a small gift at delivery. Contact Matt Barker, VP at Two Rivers and he will help you out with any other questions.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to all for putting the work in looking for deals! You're doing your community a huge favor!

Now I have to decide between Two Rivers and Stephens. Two is much closer by half but I was also looking forward to the drive back through the mountains. I've never been to WV. The extra 1K off is nice as well.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks to all for putting the work in looking for deals! You're doing your community a huge favor!

Now I have to decide between Two Rivers and Stephens. Two is much closer by half but I was also looking forward to the drive back through the mountains. I've never been to WV. The extra 1K off is nice as well.
Thank you, sir! Whatever can be done to help us all out. There have been enough curveballs already. Two Rivers has had excellent customer service and I feel like for once, I actually trust a dealership in what they are telling me. There will be plenty of detour opportunities on the way back through the BR or Smokies. I went to west va this time last year for a wedding. I can tell you now, you won’t get to see much and you have to go further upstate for more of the mtns and scenic drive. The dealership is about an hour away from the Marshall area where I was, by Huntington. Not a drive I care to do again.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, sir! Whatever can be done to help us all out. There have been enough curveballs already. Two Rivers has had excellent customer service and I feel like for once, I actually trust a dealership in what they are telling me. There will be plenty of detour opportunities on the way back through the BR or Smokies. I went to west va this time last year for a wedding. I can tell you now, you won’t get to see much and you have to go further upstate for more of the mtns and scenic drive. The dealership is about an hour away from the Marshall area where I was, by Huntington. Not a drive I care to do again.
If you look at Stephens in Google maps, you'll see they are in the hilly portions just north of the mountains. If you plan a route further south into the mountains, it'll be a pretty drive home. I wouldn't go the fastest route by any means. I looked at a one way flight into the airport that Stephens will pick you up from and it was only $88.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer in Atlanta Metro agreed to honor XPlan pricing on my Bronco reservation.

Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will bet money it doesn't happen..
Well, we shall see. I have it in writing from a Sales Director. Once the order banks open, I’ll get the actual price in writing. If they try shenanigans I’ll just move to a different dealer.

BROCK-O

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just changed my reservation to Two Rivers as well. Easy choice and drive from Atlanta considering I have family 10 min from there, lol.