Sponsored

Any Georgia dealer doing invoice price or better?

Rocketman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4, 1994 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved at Don Rich Ford in Villa Rica and reached out to them to see if they would have ADM and X plan. Their response was to assure me that it would be below market value. That was on October 5th. You could reach out to them and see if they give you any more information. I’m trying to weigh my options on changing but didn’t want to travel 6 or 7 hours.
I talked to the Sales Mgr. at Don-Rich Ford today, and he said that they will sell at “Sticker” with $299 Doc fees. He also said that they had 53 reservations as of today.
Sponsored

MrDreK

Black Diamond
First Name
Shaud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I talked to the Sales Mgr. at Don-Rich Ford today, and he said that they will sell at “Sticker” with $299 Doc fees. He also said that they had 53 reservations as of today.
Sticker price is MSRP I’m assuming ?. Don’t know a lot about dealer jargon. And 53 reservations seems like not too many but also not nothing as well. I don’t know know much about them but I’m inclined to stay because it’s closer to home. But if I where to change, Two Rivers seems like a great option IMO.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had talked to him yesterday and he had 6 transfers yesterday alone.
Easily man - they are coming over. I am not going to keep pushing it out there but I think we circulated the info pretty well at this point. Finders Keepers.

Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seems like Lithia Springs Ford has dropped a zero from their original offer of $1,000 below invoice... that they never responded to any inquires about. Facebook ad.

1603986716076.png
If they personally offered you a $1000 off and reneged then yes, that is BS. I know it's not a $1000 off Invoice but $100 off invoice is still a great deal IMO. Unless I'm missing something isn't that a better deal than what the Two Rivers Ford in Nashville is offering? I'm at Tidwell and they saying MSRP with $800 in fees. I was thinking of switching to Stephens but have been worried about their size and the allocations. If Lithia Springs is offering $100 off Invoice that may lead me to them.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they personally offered you a $1000 off and reneged then yes, that is BS. I know it's not a $1000 off Invoice but $100 off invoice is still a great deal IMO. Unless I'm missing something isn't that a better deal than what the Two Rivers Ford in Nashville is offering? I'm at Tidwell and they saying MSRP with $800 in fees. I was thinking of switching to Stephens but have been worried about their size and the allocations. If Lithia Springs is offering $100 off Invoice that may lead me to them.
Invoice price at Two Rivers. $100 doc fees with x-pin verification. Invoice on accessories. Contact Two Rivers and speak with Matt Barker. Tell him Brandon sent you over and he will take care of you. Or pay MSRP and spend more money...

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Easily man - they are coming over. I am not going to keep pushing it out there but I think we circulated the info pretty well at this point. Finders Keepers.
I agree we have definitely put out the info on multiple threads. Should have it covered.

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They actually used the same add previously, but it said $1000 below invoice- they would not respond to anyone’s inquiry about it though. If you reach out to them let us know what they say.

I’m willing to make the trip to Stephens as I can fly there on miles and it will make a nice drive back. I’m within the first couple of days for reservations, so I don’t think it will make much of a difference for an allocation being in that position.

The other option is the New Orleans dealership with $1000 below invoice and lifetime power train warranty.

Sponsored

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They actually used the same add previously, but it said $1000 below invoice- they would not respond to anyone’s inquiry about it though. If you reach out to them let us know what they say.

I’m willing to make the trip to Stephens as I can fly there on miles and it will make a nice drive back. I’m within the first couple of days for reservations, so I don’t think it will make much of a difference for an allocation being in that position.

The other option is the New Orleans dealership with $1000 below invoice and lifetime power train warranty.
Not to burst your bubble, but that will be a third-party lifetime powertrain warranty. I guess if that is the kind of protection you are okay with, then let it rip! For me, I have had several bad experiences with third-party warranties that I chalk them up as insignificant. You are better of picking up the Bronco and then purchasing the warranty through your local Ford dealer...just a little insider's tip.

I thought about New Orleans too being from Texas but Stephens made more sense. However, with everyone swarming to Stephens and not being particularly fond of West Va drive, I decided to go to Nashvegas. Their Customer Service has been elite. Not saying Stephens is a bad deal, because it is a better deal, I just feel better with the Two Rivers pitch. I reserved around 7/17 and I am not worried about allocation concerns that much but I do believe Ford is going to throw more curveballs...

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought about New Orleans too being from Texas but Stephens made more sense. However, with everyone swarming to Stephens and not being particularly fond of West Va drive...
Out of curiosity, why are you not fond of driving in WV? I have found the roads there to be magnificent, just a lot of fun. Friends and I have done several motorcycle trips specifically to ride there.

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not to burst your bubble, but that will be a third-party lifetime powertrain warranty. I guess if that is the kind of protection you are okay with, then let it rip! For me, I have had several bad experiences with third-party warranties that I chalk them up as insignificant. You are better of picking up the Bronco and then purchasing the warranty through your local Ford dealer...just a little insider's tip.

I thought about New Orleans too being from Texas but Stephens made more sense. However, with everyone swarming to Stephens and not being particularly fond of West Va drive, I decided to go to Nashvegas. Their Customer Service has been elite. Not saying Stephens is a bad deal, because it is a better deal, I just feel better with the Two Rivers pitch. I reserved around 7/17 and I am not worried about allocation concerns that much but I do believe Ford is going to throw more curveballs...
Yeah, I understand it is third party warranty, but I wouldn't be paying for it, so there is nothing to lose there. I'll probably get impatient and throw an aftermarket tune on it and void the whole thing anyway, LoL!

The interesting thing I saw recently was that the New Orleans dealership was labeled as one to avoid on the forum master dealership list. Not sure why/who added those comments, but makes me a bit leery. This all said, I haven't spoken to any of these out of state dealerships, so I'm not confident in any possibility yet. Still need to figure out who I am most comfortable with.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Out of curiosity, why are you not fond of driving in WV? I have found the roads there to be magnificent, just a lot of fun. Friends and I have done several motorcycle trips specifically to ride there.
Maybe I was just in the wrong part? I drove to Huntington last fall around this time for a wedding. I had more fun in the states prior to West Va. I guess I didn't give it the fair chance it likely deserves but I preference the trip to Nashville first...then again, I am somewhat biased being from Texas an being an honorary Colorado boy, the Rockies were in my head the whole time. Two entirely different landscapes..

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe I was just in the wrong part? I drove to Huntington last fall around this time for a wedding. I had more fun in the states prior to West Va. I guess I didn't give it the fair chance it likely deserves but I preference the trip to Nashville first...then again, I am somewhat biased being from Texas an being an honorary Colorado boy, the Rockies were in my head the whole time. Two entirely different landscapes..
I happen to love tight, twisty roads--roads where you have to pay attention. If you're just trying to get from A to B, maybe not ideal, I could see that. But if you're there to enjoy the ride, without a tight timeline, it's a beautiful state. So my advice, if you're going to Stephens in WV to pick up a Bronco, take some time, get off the main roads, see the state a little bit. You won't be disappointed.
Sponsored