Sponsored

Any Georgia dealer doing invoice price or better?

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I understand it is third party warranty, but I wouldn't be paying for it, so there is nothing to lose there. I'll probably get impatient and throw an aftermarket tune on it and void the whole thing anyway, LoL!

The interesting thing I saw recently was that the New Orleans dealership was labeled as one to avoid on the forum master dealership list. Not sure why/who added those comments, but makes me a bit leery. This all said, I haven't spoken to any of these out of state dealerships, so I'm not confident in any possibility yet. Still need to figure out who I am most comfortable with.
Good info - Thanks for passing along. I can say that Two Rivers has crazy good reviews on Google but that is as far as I have taken my reviews research. Family owned and operated for a while now!
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FYI if not already stated that 3rd party powertrain warranty is backed by Walmart, so in that case doubt they will disappear.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I happen to love tight, twisty roads--roads where you have to pay attention. If you're just trying to get from A to B, maybe not ideal, I could see that. But if you're there to enjoy the ride, without a tight timeline, it's a beautiful state. So my advice, if you're going to Stephens in WV to pick up a Bronco, take some time, get off the main roads, see the state a little bit. You won't be disappointed.
Good info, thank you! I am looking forward to the detours back from Nashville in the Smokies and BR!

Opossum

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they personally offered you a $1000 off and reneged then yes, that is BS. I know it's not a $1000 off Invoice but $100 off invoice is still a great deal IMO. Unless I'm missing something isn't that a better deal than what the Two Rivers Ford in Nashville is offering? I'm at Tidwell and they saying MSRP with $800 in fees. I was thinking of switching to Stephens but have been worried about their size and the allocations. If Lithia Springs is offering $100 off Invoice that may lead me to them.
My wife and I each have a reservation at different local dealerships. Her reservation is at Tidwell and they keep trying to sell her a Sport instead. I've been less than impressed.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good info, thank you! I am looking forward to the detours back from Nashville in the Smokies and BR!
If you want detours, this is a nice route if you want to see some great roads (routed as if you're going from Greenville to Two Rivers Ford, hope this link works)....

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Gre...3cbbf72eb1!2m2!1d-86.5036816!2d36.1709339!3e0

Some exceptional roads in there, including the Tail of the Dragon / Deal's Gap and a portion of the Blue Ridge Parkway. It also includes one of my personal favorite roads in the world, Hwy 276 up through Caesar's Head, which you may already be familiar with as it's quite close to Greenville--if not, you should be. :)

There are more obscure roads I would take personally, particularly if I were on my SV or VFR, but that route already has a full dose of fun roads.

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I each have a reservation at different local dealerships. Her reservation is at Tidwell and they keep trying to sell her a Sport instead. I've been less than impressed.
I'll be leaving Tidwell also. They have been pretty scummy. I'm just waiting to find out what other tricks Ford has up their sleeve to screw up this process before I switch.

Opossum

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll be leaving Tidwell also. They have been pretty scummy. I'm just waiting to find out what other tricks Ford has up their sleeve to screw up this process before I switch.
That's my plan as well.

Sponsored

dabush1980

Black Diamond
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I switched to two rivers today. Originally choose Billy Howell in Cumming Ga about 15 min from home, but they couldn't give me any pricing. I didn't want to wait the clock down then walk in and see something way over MSRP. Called ford and switched. Thats about a 4hr drive from my place. Worth it knowing the price and not over paying.

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I switched to two rivers today. Originally choose Billy Howell in Cumming Ga about 15 min from home, but they couldn't give me any pricing. I didn't want to wait the clock down then walk in and see something way over MSRP. Called ford and switched. Thats about a 4hr drive from my place. Worth it knowing the price and not over paying.
Happy that you came over to Two Rivers. Hopefully it will be a good deal for everyone and an easy ordering process.

pete dingle

Big Bend
First Name
pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan 350z
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
$495 processing fee for non x plan and a 4hr drive to 2 rivers in Nashville, that's not much of a deal.

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$495 processing fee for non x plan and a 4hr drive to 2 rivers in Nashville, that's not much of a deal.
Selling at Invoice and all accessories at invoice is the deal. So far we have not had any area dealers who were not selling at MSRP.
Sponsored