Sponsored

Any Georgia dealer doing invoice price or better?

FTNBubba

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to Jim Tidwell, Alan Virgil, Autonation Union City and Mike Fitzpatrick and no one would match or come close to Granger.
Jim Tidwell acted like Granger was crazy and said that makes no sense its not like there is an incentive for selling the most Broncos.
I want to give Granger my business, but will probably use Stephens as its closer and can hit the mountain back roads on the way back. In the meantime I will continue to stop at dealerships and talk to the sales managers.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to Jim Tidwell, Alan Virgil, Autonation Union City and Mike Fitzpatrick and no one would match or come close to Granger.
Jim Tidwell acted like Granger was crazy and said that makes no sense its not like there is an incentive for selling the most Broncos.
I want to give Granger my business, but will probably use Stephens as its closer and can hit the mountain back roads on the way back. In the meantime I will continue to stop at dealerships and talk to the sales managers.
Tell Tidewell there is a benefit...They know it...Probably big enough that it would not help them..

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Granger is crazy! Like a fox!
Ford Bronco Any Georgia dealer doing invoice price or better? tenor (1)

Thank you for checking in on all those dealers and updating here. Cheers

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Road Runner Transport quoted me $875 to ship to Birmingham. I used the Ford Edge as the comparable vehicle per Albert at Granger.
so correct me if I'm wrong but then you're only saving $425 under invoice? Would it not be worth it just the same to find a local X-Plan dealer and not deal with the hassle over $425 or am I missing something?

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so correct me if I'm wrong but then you're only saving $425 under invoice? Would it not be worth it just the same to find a local X-Plan dealer and not deal with the hassle over $425 or am I missing something?
To a certain extent I just want to give the business to the Grangers or Stephens of the world for not trying to give me the run around.

Exothermic

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2010 Raptor, 2018 TRD Pro 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have read in several posts that Granger Ford is also giving us invoice pricing on any of the upgrades and options that we add to our Broncos. So yes we will save $425 on the vehicle, but then add the savings for the SAS, the Lux package etc...

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm currently at Tidwell and I'm going to forward this stuff to my contact again to verify. Originally he told me they wanted to be "in the $1000 under invoice game" but that doesn't mean it wasn't just blowing smoke. I will gladly change dealerships because I loathe the idea of even going to one.

Your profile pic makes me smile. Just wanted you to know.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have read in several posts that Granger Ford is also giving us invoice pricing on any of the upgrades and options that we add to our Broncos. So yes we will save $425 on the vehicle, but then add the savings for the SAS, the Lux package etc...
I believe X-Plan pricing does that as well for options if I'm not mistaken.

Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm currently at Tidwell and I'm going to forward this stuff to my contact again to verify. Originally he told me they wanted to be "in the $1000 under invoice game" but that doesn't mean it wasn't just blowing smoke. I will gladly change dealerships because I loathe the idea of even going to one.
That sentiment is right on the spot. You could even argue that with shipping you may be saving $400 to $500 but you also don’t even step foot in the dealership. You could even look at it as being less hassle as everything will be done over the phone and through the computer. The money you save could help add a few extra goodies to the total package.

If you happen to have the ability to head up and drive it back you could do it over a weekend. Your savings would be even more. Might even get to see areas you have not seen.

I recall seeing someone mentioning renting a U-haul with a trailer as an option to bring it home. Good to see that people are sharing many options to help realize real savings. I see no need to give local dealers my savings. We all work too hard to just look past those savings.
The great thing is that whether you decide to buy out of state or locally, we will all be enjoying our great new Broncos! I look forward to see you all out there!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
but will probably use Stephens as its closer and can hit the mountain back roads on the way back.
Is that Stephens in Fordyce AR...or Danville WV??? thanks

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Your profile pic makes me smile. Just wanted you to know.

haha thanks! my daughter took that one of my Malinois, he's a hoot!
Sponsored