Sponsored

Any Georgia dealer doing invoice price or better?

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MF Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m from Florida and I have been surprised to find that no dealer in the southeast is willing to try to match what Granger is doing. I would gladly drive to Georgia if they would offer something close to Granger. Stephens Auto in WV is offering something similar to Granger and would be closer for me then Iowa. Stephens has a thread on with their offer. I am waiting to see what happens once BNP launches, but I will more than likely be switch to Stephens or Granger not only for saving money but also for the way the have presented themselves here. Customer service has become a lost art form so it’s refreshing to see business conducting their selves this way.

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure by now many have seen the post by Stephens Auto Center in Danville W. VA offering the same deal as Granger. These two dealerships are working together to give us the best price out there! I received an email from Albert at Granger stating for those who have already switched and don't want to make the drive to Iowa, Granger will courtesy ship your Bronco to Stephens Auto Center for $400. However, you have to notify Granger when you order. Currently Granger doesn't have a relationship with any GA dealerships to ship here. Still considering making the trip to Iowa to meet Albert and see that part of the country, but cutting the return road trip in half is also attractive!

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford can you clarify if X-Plan also covers options pricing such as mid, v6 and auto?

X plan is based on the entire price of the vehicle...

So yes all options ordered from Ford on the Window Sticker will be at x plan and sub invoice pricing...

BTW love your Icon photo

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
X plan is based on the entire price of the vehicle...

So yes all options ordered from Ford on the Window Sticker will be at x plan and sub invoice pricing...

BTW love your Icon photo
haha, thanks! my crazy Malinois.

IMG_20200411_181948_01.jpg

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful dog! They should never be underestimated either! Have you ever seen this picture from Reddit, the handy work of a Malinos?

Ford Bronco Any Georgia dealer doing invoice price or better? 1598631622671
They absolutely require training from an early age and aren't great first dogs. My German Shepherd was sort of a stepping stone to the Malinois and my Mal has pretty much ruined me on all other breeds. A Mal is probably the best all around dog there is, intelligent, obedient, highly driven and EXTREMELY athletic all with minimal health issues as they age. If you've seen the movie John Wick 3 the 2 Malinois dogs that Hallie Berry had that did the crazy stunts, all that was real including running up walls. There was no cgi.

Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so correct me if I'm wrong but then you're only saving $425 under invoice? Would it not be worth it just the same to find a local X-Plan dealer and not deal with the hassle over $425 or am I missing something?
Yes you are correct. That's why I'm not having shipped back. I will drive it back if I decide to go with Granger or Stephens.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can not believe that there are no southeast dealers that are wanting to take a chunk of this business. Looks I will be buying a one way plane ticket to West Virginia next year.
While I held out little hope for Georgia dealers, I thought for sure an Alabama dealer would step up tp the plate.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I held out little hope for Georgia dealers, I thought for sure an Alabama dealer would step up tp the plate.
I would give ANYTHING if a freaking Alabama dealer would step up and.offer something. The only place offering anything is in Montgomery and it's $500 worth of accessories free but they charge a $500 doc fee so that wipes it out.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes you are correct. That's why I'm not having shipped back. I will drive it back if I decide to go with Granger or Stephens.
When factoring in savings included with options discounts, isn’t Granger still the one?
I’m 100% getting roof racks and towing and bumper stuff, and mid (at the least)...this list will probably be long. I’d damn sure rather keep my purchase in Georgia; for the hassle of the Iowa drive avoided. But I just can’t avoid it if I’m saving 2k or more when it’s said and done. Excited as hell about the whole thing though. Can’t wait for BNP
Thanks Yal