daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Officially switched to Eric at Kearny Mesa??

Burrito lunch and meet up at KM Ford to pick up our trucks....?
Great. Eric asked me to let him know, when the change was done, so he could go into the system to verify it. I sent him an email... or you can probably just call. I think that means so he can identify you as HIS customer, and not just internet sales! Did you let him know.

I say YES! I think we both made the BEST CHOICE in Southern California!
Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like to think that Kearny Mesa Ford is a pretty great SoCal dealership, but my opinion is EXTREMELY bias because I'm one of the managers there. Our yelp reviews are pretty solid too though.
Highly recommend Kearny Mesa Ford. Super informative, active on these boards, they accept X-Plan, no ADM's, etc.. Eric won't stear you wrong.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been wondering about this as well. There are lots of choices here in Orange County.

It’s been a while since I bought a new Ford. I walked out of several dealers when I did before finding good ones. I went with McCoy & Mills Ford in Fullerton since they’re closest to me for my reservation. They were a good dealer when I purchased from them in the past. That was just a long time ago. I figured I would wait closer to the deadline on switching dealers to confirm what I was actually going to do.

I figure I will be a pretty good catch for a dealer. I have a Bronco reservation and need to get a 2021 F-250 in December.

I would like to hear suggestions for north or all of Orange County.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been wondering about this as well. There are lots of choices here in Orange County.

It’s been a while since I bought a new Ford. I walked out of several dealers when I did before finding good ones. I went with McCoy & Mills Ford in Fullerton since they’re closest to me for my reservation. They were a good dealer when I purchased from them in the past. That was just a long time ago. I figured I would wait closer to the deadline on switching dealers to confirm what I was actually going to do.

I figure I will be a pretty good catch for a dealer. I have a Bronco reservation and need to get a 2021 F-250 in December.

I would like to hear suggestions for north or all of Orange County.
Well, don't limit yourself... after delivery, you can have your service performed by any Ford dealer.

I think, as do many on this site, that the best dealer is Kearney Mesa (just north of San Diego), ERIC. Eric is the internet director, and he will listen to your requests and confirm everything with you. I've called 8 dealers, and no one else would do anything, let alone commit to anything in writing. Eric follows several of the postings in this California section, and you will note his sincerity in his responses to members. If you're interested to talk to him, I'll post his contact information, again, or you will see it in several of my posts.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reached out to all San Diego Dealerships back when I ordered, I only got a response from Kearny Mesa Ford and Encinitas Ford, Encinitas was better prepared to answer my questions so they scored my reservation.
My experience with Encinitas Ford was great too so I recommended them to a lot of people.

I was surprised to see dealerships in San Diego not marking up cars or doing the regular SD BS, out of 5 cars purchases in the last 5 years I only purchased one from SD, my purchases were 1 Palm Springs, 3 LA, I saved an average of $2500 per car and wasted about a total of 8 hours ( driving and purchasing ).

Sponsored

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Great. Eric asked me to let him know, when the change was done, so he could go into the system to verify it. I sent him an email... or you can probably just call. I think that means so he can identify you as HIS customer, and not just internet sales! Did you let him know.

I say YES! I think we both made the BEST CHOICE in Southern California!
Dan the man! I ask for the heads up because I am making notes of anybody I met in the forum. More posterity than anything else. As you know I'm one of the managers so I won't personally be making commission off any of these reservations. I'm just here to make the experience as good as possible until your Bronco hits the ground!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dan the man! I ask for the heads up because I am making notes of anybody I met in the forum. More posterity than anything else. As you know I'm one of the managers so I won't personally be making commission off any of these reservations. I'm just here to make the experience as good as possible until your Bronco hits the ground!
Great! Did you make the note of Spencer, from this morning?

Sponsored

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great! Did you make the note of Spencer, from this morning?
Yes, Eric and I had some email exchanges back and forth. Very happy about switching go Eric at KM Ford. Sure there may be 101 Ford dealers between LA and SD, but it's a nice piece of mind knowing that you are dealing with a quality guy and a no strings attached deal.

If we all gone down the same day, Burritos on me!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, Eric and I had some email exchanges back and forth. Very happy about switching go Eric at KM Ford. Sure there may be 101 Ford dealers between LA and SD, but it's a nice piece of mind knowing that you are dealing with a quality guy and a no strings attached deal.

If we all gone down the same day, Burritos on me!
I think thats a great idea.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Should we setup a SoCal volume buy thread?

I’m seeing a bunch of these threads pop up for other states.

Why not give it a try?!

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Should we setup a SoCal volume buy thread?

I’m seeing a bunch of these threads pop up for other states.

Why not give it a try?!
Sure, but what does it entail exactly?
Sponsored