daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like we need to start a monthly Bronco Breakfast Burrito meet !
Maybe so. I’m not sure where everyone lives, but I’m in North County.
Sponsored

MacFly

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As of 15 mins ago, I switched to Kearney Mesa Ford....Eric sold me.

Chino Hills Ford was my initial dealership, since it was closest. I asked them about potential markups.....crickets! They said they no info, so that was my sign to jump ship.

My first ever Ford and 4x4....looking forward to the experience and brotherhood.

Do-boy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What a great thread. I had just reached out to my local South Bay (LA) dealership to see if/what they may be offering, and am waiting to hear back. In the interim, I stumbled across this thread and wow, Eric from Kearney sounds awesome. Gonna give it a day or two and if they don't come correct, I will be planning to head south! Thanks, y'all.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a great thread. I had just reached out to my local South Bay (LA) dealership to see if/what they may be offering, and am waiting to hear back. In the interim, I stumbled across this thread and wow, Eric from Kearney sounds awesome. Gonna give it a day or two and if they don't come correct, I will be planning to head south! Thanks, y'all.
For me... he's the best best best!

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In case you had not heard yet, Eric says that an event is tentatively planned for December 1st at KM Ford in which they will have some two and four door broncos to view.

Torgsurv

Base
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Bronco XLT 5.0 "Mando"
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In case you had not heard yet, Eric says that an event is tentatively planned for December 1st at KM Ford in which they will have some two and four door broncos to view.
View only? Or can we touch, sit in, load gear in to see if it fits, etc?

Greener

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1960 VW Double Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. I'm waiting to hear from my local in Long Beach. They are already on thin ice. Strike one was sending a bunch of non-Bronco related spam about other vehicles they have for sale. Strike two was sending an email thanking me for my reservation on a Bronce SPORT. I still haven't heard from them that they straightened it out in their DMS/CRM (reached out again yesterday). Good thing I have it correct from FoMoCo.

Sponsored

Do-boy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Done and done, never heard back from South Bay Ford (suckas) so I am officially heading south to Eric and KMF!

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Done and done, never heard back from South Bay Ford (suckas) so I am officially heading south to Eric and KMF!
Welcome to the team!

I realized that there were posts in this thread about the December 1st event that I haven't corrected. For anybody still following, the December 1st event was postponed until sometime in Q1. Sorry that I don't have more details yet, but I'll be sure to share as soon as I do!

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs