First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Should we setup a SoCal volume buy thread?

I’m seeing a bunch of these threads pop up for other states.

Why not give it a try?!

Go for it, I joined Texas volume buy group as it's the nearest but was thinking myself to start one in California!
I am down
Sponsored

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks like I'll be calling to switch to KMF today!
You will be welcomed with arms wide open!! (insert Creed song here)

Please do me a favor and shoot me an email if / when you make that change. I'll want to confirm I received it and also make a note that we met through the forum. [email protected]

:)

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this would be everyone’s best choice, but I huess i have a prejudice toward the great service and The written commitment that I received from Eric at KMF. Ask him for his commitment, to you, in a follow-on email.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Jake,

I'm glad we could all share so many posts and other information with you, this morning, to help you make your decision to move to KMF. After you complete the move to Eric, Please let us all (Acetdeucy, Badplaid72, and Spencer) know that Eric was able to answer any remaining questions that you might have had, re: Bronco stuff. As we discussed in our long-ass posts and some other conversation, we're all glad to have made the switch to KMF... and we'd like to know that you felt the same level of sincerity that we feel, when we talk to Eric.

I noticed right away that you were a new participant to the posting stuff, here on Bronco6g. I hope it was a good experience for you, and I look forward to more posts from you.

Anyhow, I'm glad we could help you to make your decision; and I also hope you might join the rest of us, one day, for a light lunch to be able to discuss Bronco stuff.

Dan

moosecup

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Eric is great and the switch was easy, no complaints..

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eric is great and the switch was easy, no complaints..
GREAT. As long as I can get good feedback from people reviewing our posts about KMF, and Eric, then I will continue to refer people that ask for recommendations.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should we setup a SoCal volume buy thread?

I’m seeing a bunch of these threads pop up for other states.

Why not give it a try?!
I need to switch from my dealer in LA. I've emailed like 5 or 6 times with questions and get ignored. Kearny Mesa here i come! Is there a bronco beach set aside down there for us to drive around in circles with a big ass smile on our faces if we all close on the same day. :LOL: If not, it would be great if the Kearny guys could buy a plot of land for us, might be cheap next year with everyone moving out of Cali due to Covid!

BroncOcotillo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Officially switched to Eric at Kearny Mesa??

Burrito lunch and meet up at KM Ford to pick up our trucks....?
Bronco burrito lunch sounds great. Where to go though?
Albertos still there? Small parking lot though.
Burros & Fries?
Cali’s & Fries?
Yesenia’s?
La Fuente?
Lolita’s?
Palomino’s?
etc.?
It’s like choosing which Bronco trim or color...

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need to switch from my dealer in LA. I've emailed like 5 or 6 times with questions and get ignored. Kearny Mesa here i come! Is there a bronco beach set aside down there for us to drive around in circles with a big ass smile on our faces if we all close on the same day. :LOL: If not, it would be great if the Kearny guys could buy a plot of land for us, might be cheap next year with everyone moving out of Cali due to Covid!
Come on down. You saw my post from earlier, this morning. It's a 1.5 hour or so trip, but only once. We are all sooo happy with Eric's commitments to us... I think you will be happy too.

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If not, it would be great if the Kearny guys could buy a plot of land for us, might be cheap next year with everyone moving out of Cali due to Covid!
BAHAHA I'll tell my boss to keep an eye out for big plots of land! Maybe I can get the service guys to build a mountain of old tires that need to be recycled and you can try climbing that lol

Drew I've had close to 10 people from LA switch to doing business with me now, 2 from Texas, and I'm emailing someone from NorCal right now. I think y'all are crazy for that, but also having so many people commit to going out of their way to work with me just fuels my fire to keep working hard. Feel free to reach out to me personally before you make the big leap of switching.

Thanks for popping into the thread!

Eric

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BAHAHA I'll tell my boss to keep an eye out for big plots of land! Maybe I can get the service guys to build a mountain of old tires that need to be recycled and you can try climbing that lol

Drew I've had close to 10 people from LA switch to doing business with me now, 2 from Texas, and I'm emailing someone from NorCal right now. I think y'all are crazy for that, but also having so many people commit to going out of their way to work with me just fuels my fire to keep working hard. Feel free to reach out to me personally before you make the big leap of switching.

Thanks for popping into the thread!

Eric
I'll be sure to reach out in the coming weeks!