Sponsored

Any guesses when I can get pricing/order a 23' Bronco Subwoofer enclosure?

peetuhr

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Classic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, with the new '23 Broncos set to include subwoofers, I'm wondering if it'll be the same sub/enclosure as the B&O one.

You can currently buy the B&O box w/ sub but it's pretty pricey. Obviously, we don't know what we don't know but any guesses if the new one will be cheaper?

Any guesses when the parts department will get an updated part list?

PS - If anyone wants to sell their B&O box, I'd be interested.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not have the answer you seek but will bet they’re will be some for sale the first month 23’s start getting delivered.

OP
OP
peetuhr

peetuhr

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Classic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not have the answer you seek but will bet they’re will be some for sale the first month 23’s start getting delivered.
Tru. I haven't paid attention to these things in the best of times, what's the approx transition point from 22 to 23s?

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will have to wait for those with converted orders to chime in. I don’t follow the production time lines.

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Edit as I got different info. Had @flip check a VIN for a Raptor without lux, which is a 7 speaker system. It lists different part numbers that aren’t fully in the system for a sub and amp. Looks like the amp may be reused from other systems such as the F150 and Lincoln MKx, and maybe the Fusion? Looks like a little 100 watt amp, part number.

fp5t-18c808-ab / FP5Z18B849A

The sub seems to be a new part number

N2DT18C804AA / N2DZ18C804A

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
peetuhr

peetuhr

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Classic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit as I got different info. Had @flip check a VIN for a Raptor without lux, which is a 7 speaker system. It lists different part numbers that aren’t fully in the system for a sub and amp. Looks like the amp may be reused from other systems such as the F150 and Lincoln MKx, and maybe the Fusion? Looks like a little 100 watt amp, part number.

fp5t-18c808-ab / FP5Z18B849A

The sub seems to be a new part number

N2DT18C804AA / N2DZ18C804A
Huh, thanks for the update! I think I'ma just plan to build my own box anyway. Wanna maximize the space in there and the factory box doesn't look like it's gonna be of much use anyway.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m more interested in the ACM Forscan adjustments to add an aftermarket unit. Is the enclosure a specific part to mount the stock one in the cargo passenger side? Does that space itself allow ample room for one - or does that cubby hole on the lower trims take up that space?

OP
OP
peetuhr

peetuhr

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Classic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m more interested in the ACM Forscan adjustments to add an aftermarket unit. Is the enclosure a specific part to mount the stock one in the cargo passenger side? Does that space itself allow ample room for one - or does that cubby hole on the lower trims take up that space?
Not too sure about the first part. Folks usually just tap into the front speakers for aftermarket sub amps but there's definitely plenty of space in there if you're willing to dremel out that cubby.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/i-made-a-thing-custom-sub-box-build-complete.48823/

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just stumbled on that thread right after posting here. That’s a bit more involved than I’m interested in getting. If I can order the parts from a LUX package cargo area - assuming it’s just the side panel and a sub box - minus the speaker itself - I’m thinking this will be a fun winter project.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just stumbled on that thread right after posting here. That’s a bit more involved than I’m interested in getting. If I can order the parts from a LUX package cargo area - assuming it’s just the side panel and a sub box - minus the speaker itself - I’m thinking this will be a fun winter project.
It would be cheaper to buy the aftermarket box that fits in that spot.

Can't find the link right now, but I remember it was like $600 but that included the box and the speaker that bolts right into the factory area.

Sponsored

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It would be cheaper to buy the aftermarket box that fits in that spot.

Can't find the link right now, but I remember it was like $600 but that included the box and the speaker that bolts right into the factory area.
IF you are willing to cut your panel, that would be cheaper.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

IF you are willing to cut your panel, that would be cheaper.
You know honestly you may not even have to cut the panel. I know it sounds crazy but bass doesn't necessarily need a clear earshot. I mean there could be rattling, but I'd be half tempted to stick the speaker in there without the hole and see what you get.

Another alternative is just a drill some holes in that area, sort of like a grill. I'm not quite sure what my plan is, but I know I'm not going to put a bass box anywhere in the cargo area that takes up room. I need all The storage area I can get.

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You know honestly you may not even have to cut the panel. I know it sounds crazy but bass doesn't necessarily need a clear earshot. I mean there could be rattling, but I'd be half tempted to stick the speaker in there without the hole and see what you get.

Another alternative is just a drill some holes in that area, sort of like a grill. I'm not quite sure what my plan is, but I know I'm not going to put a bass box anywhere in the cargo area that takes up room. I need all The storage area I can get.
The pocket is too deep to have any sub behind it

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

gringoloco