Sponsored

Any HOSS 3.0 equipped Bronco in the wild yet?

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hs anyone received a Wildtrak with the HOSS 3.0?
Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't think so yet. Think I read a few have build dates though.

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just curious, do you think they build the Wildtrac with the Hoss option in batches? Wishful thinking that a bunch of them would be built at one time to ease production and get them out to fill orders.

dman

Wildtrak
First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT HOSS 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just curious, do you think they build the Wildtrac with the Hoss option in batches? Wishful thinking that a bunch of them would be built at one time to ease production and get them out to fill orders.
I have a thought they will be done with the Bronco Raptor. As they have some up grades from that.

Sponsored

ritzy114

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a thought they will be done with the Bronco Raptor. As they have some up grades from that.
fingers crossed on you being right

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where can I find some photos or videos of the HOSS 3.0. There is only one video on you tube that has been sampled by everyone and it doesn't even show any of the parts that are included with the option. The video doesn't even show the new modular front bumper that is supposedly unique to this accessory. Sounds like a lot of money to pay with very minimal write up and footage showing reviews and testing?

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm wondering the same thing...still waiting on our 3.0 WT...excited to see the new rack! (Racks always get me excited 😊)

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm wondering the same thing...still waiting on our 3.0 WT...excited to see the new rack! (Racks always get me excited 😊)
Lol, so did you add the HOSS 3.0 to your build sheet? If so are you satisfied with what they told you about price protection? I decided not to add the $2,500 option thinking they would get me with the $1,750 2022.5 price increase. Also hearing that we would be getting back money in the form of a refund? Just curious as to what your dealer told you?

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When is Ford going to SHOW all of the exact parts that this HOSS 3.0 package comes with? I have only seen a few photos of this Wildtrak on the internet and they are only sharing a glimpse of what we are paying $2,500 for. Correct me if I am wrong but don't all of our Broncos come with a rear stabilizer bar? Does the new one have a larger diameter like the newly-upgraded inner and outer tie rods and upgraded steering rack?
I would like to see photos of a Wildtrak with the powder coated steel front bumper with the integrated fog lights and steel bash plate. The below photographs show the base plastic bumper and plastic skid plate along with painted door handles. I heard the cut the monochromatic door handles?
Any chance the New FOX 2.5 coil over shocks are adjustable? Would be nice if you could adjust the height so we don't have to purchase a leveling kit.

Base plastic Wildtrak bumper & for lights with plastic skid plate and painted door handles
Ford Bronco Any HOSS 3.0 equipped Bronco in the wild yet? HOSS 3.0 B.PNG

Rear coil over
Ford Bronco Any HOSS 3.0 equipped Bronco in the wild yet? HOSS 3.0 Rear suspension.PNG

Front coil over with remote reservoir and upgraded inner and outer tie rods
Ford Bronco Any HOSS 3.0 equipped Bronco in the wild yet? HOSS 3.0 Front Coilover.PNG

Plastic skid plate
Ford Bronco Any HOSS 3.0 equipped Bronco in the wild yet? Hoss 3.0 Front underside.PNG

Factory Sasquatch suspension with Bilstein shocks showing a stabilizer bar
Ford Bronco Any HOSS 3.0 equipped Bronco in the wild yet? Rear track bar.PNG

Sasquatch tie rod Failure
Ford Bronco Any HOSS 3.0 equipped Bronco in the wild yet? Broken tie rods.PNG

Sasquatch Steering rack
Ford Bronco Any HOSS 3.0 equipped Bronco in the wild yet? Factory steering rack.PNG

Bronco Raptor upgraded Steering rack and upgraded Tie rods
Ford Bronco Any HOSS 3.0 equipped Bronco in the wild yet? Raptor Steering rack and tie rods.PNG

Last edited:

Sponsored

Fathom

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen II Ford Raptor, '22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a build date of 5/23. Assuming it actually makes it this this summer. I’ll do a write on my WT with 3.0.
I'm in the same boat, 5/23 build date with Hoss 3.0 bumped from 5/16 originally. Hope it stands.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Its a job 2 option, no one would have one yet. the 5/23 guys on here are most likely in the first batch, I'd guess. Haven't seen someone with an earlier date say they are scheduled

mck0721

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When is Ford going to SHOW all of the exact parts that this HOSS 3.0 package comes with? I have only seen a few photos of this Wildtrak on the internet and they are only sharing a glimpse of what we are paying $2,500 for. Correct me if I am wrong but don't all of our Broncos come with a rear stabilizer bar? Does the new one have a larger diameter like the newly-upgraded inner and outer tie rods and upgraded steering rack?
I would like to see photos of a Wildtrak with the powder coated steel front bumper with the integrated fog lights and steel bash plate. The below photographs show the base plastic bumper and plastic skid plate along with painted door handles. I heard the cut the monochromatic door handles?
Any chance the New FOX 2.5 coil over shocks are adjustable? Would be nice if you could adjust the height so we don't have to purchase a leveling kit.

Base plastic Wildtrak bumper & for lights with plastic skid plate and painted door handles
Ford Bronco Any HOSS 3.0 equipped Bronco in the wild yet? Raptor Steering rack and tie rods.PNG

Rear coil over

Front coil over with remote reservoir and upgraded inner and outer tie rods

Plastic skid plate

Factory Sasquatch suspension with Bilstein shocks showing a stabilizer bar

Sasquatch tie rod Failure

Sasquatch Steering rack

Bronco Raptor upgraded Steering rack and upgraded Tie rods
This is a great point! I would love to see actual photos of the upgrades that come with the Hoss 3.0
Sponsored