Sponsored

Any Idea about rebates for reservations as a thank you??

Bronco Billy Boy

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know about x-plan savings but does anyone know or heard about additional rebates for us hardcore Bronco fans who took the time to make a reservation? I know there is typically some kind of offering every dealer offers to sweeten the deal and create return business, but with pricing as well as dealer plans being so tight lipped just throwing this out in the Bronco universe to see if anyone has an idea.
I heard they are accepting our $100 deposit as full payment! $0 down and $0 per month! Oh, and they’re also throwing in a unicorn for free!
Sponsored

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You save a lot more with a lower interest rate over the term of the loan than if you got a one time rebate of a few hundred dollars but ended up paying a high interest rate.
Very true! I’ve seen rebate values effectively erased by bad interest rates. 0% can equal thousands in savings over time. You need to really be on the lookout for both for a smart deal.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why does this seem like a dealership fishing for info? Three messages and already a thread? We need minimum post counts and reaction scores in this age of disinformation. Was the answer really nowhere to be found on the forum?

If this is an honest question, then I hope you don't feel like everyone is jumping all over you for asking what seems like quite an entitled proposition. However, I am aware of the "if you don't ask for it, then you'll never get it" mentality, but I feel like human dignity ought to be above this begging disguised as haggling.

OP
OP
Andy6GRealG

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Care to explain a little further with this? ?
I look at it like this we(the fans) of the Bronco who have waited ever so patiently to order one through the turmoil of the ordering debacle of July 13th, are going to be the brands best marketing for people that don’t get it. I have colleagues at work who are like, why are you nuts over vehicle you can’t get until next year??. Well we will be the ones to add more value to Fords Bronco brand through “talking up the bronco” and with that a little something should be thrown our way. Even if it was like $500 rebate or no destination and delivery fee added. I guarantee you that people would use the minus of the rebate to add more accessories to their purchase. If you watch boxing you will notice adds on fighters robes and stuff like that, well I am going to be driving around a sweet ass billboard for them as well lol. Just sayin’...

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I heard they are accepting our $100 deposit as full payment! $0 down and $0 per month! Oh, and they’re also throwing in a unicorn for free!
Does the unicorn have seat warmers or no deal!

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they had any rebate incentives for pre-orders they would have advertised it by now. So they won't likely have any at this point; not to mention the demand is already there so there isn't a need to.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Care to explain a little further with this? ?
I used to work in sales....Example. You either got the discount or 0 percent interest for a year. The zero interest deals cost the company a certain amount. The rebates cost them a certain amount. So its usually one or the other. Whomever is selling it will usually take one hit to make the sale but not both.
Somehow I'm not seeing any financing offers. What I do see are price increases next year so make sure you lock that order in!!! And....you guys better have a good plan for negotiating because it will be hit and miss on how much dealers budge. I'm just going with the xplan and calling it a day...

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I look at it like this we(the fans) of the Bronco who have waited ever so patiently to order one through the turmoil of the ordering debacle of July 13th, are going to be the brands best marketing for people that don’t get it. I have colleagues at work who are like, why are you nuts over vehicle you can’t get until next year??. Well we will be the ones to add more value to Fords Bronco brand through “talking up the bronco” and with that a little something should be thrown our way. Even if it was like $500 rebate or no destination and delivery fee added. I guarantee you that people would use the minus of the rebate to add more accessories to their purchase. If you watch boxing you will notice adds on fighters robes and stuff like that, well I am going to be driving around a sweet ass billboard for them as well lol. Just sayin’...
Florida Man champions entitlement . . .

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The dealership doesn’t get any kickbacks when you pay cash.
The dealership is selling you their Ford. Ford is not selling you anything. Ford gives dealerships kick backs as a thank you for the dealership pushing the Ford financing on to the customer.
Sponsored