Sponsored

Any idea if and when we can change dealers? Again.

JaxDiego

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered in the first few hours, 2dr MIC badlands. Would like to go with one of these elusive dealers that answer emails and take phone calls that have actual information.
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You didn't "order in the first few hours..." You reserved. Once a reservation is converted to an order you are stuck with the dealer through which you ordered.

Let's see...you aren't one of those who ordered without a signed deal beforehand, are you? Hope not. You wouldn't be able to carry your purchase deal to another dealer any way.

OP
OP
JaxDiego

JaxDiego

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You didn't "order in the first few hours..." You reserved. Once a reservation is converted to an order you are stuck with the dealer through which you ordered.

Let's see...you aren't one of those who ordered without a signed deal beforehand, are you? Hope not. You wouldn't be able to carry your purchase deal to another dealer any way.
Oh Jesus, one of those. Ok I reserved.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh Jesus, one of those. Ok I reserved.
So, you reserved...did you convert to order? If not, change away...if the announcement of the reservation system going away doesn't somehow impact this possibility.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

did you convert your res to an order my the march deadline? if so, then no. if you never converted you can still move, but you are looking at a late 22 or 23

Sponsored
OP
OP
JaxDiego

JaxDiego

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, you reserved...did you convert to order? If not, change away...if the announcement of the reservation system going away doesn't somehow impact this possibility.
Yes converted in January. New options and colors coming make me think the MY21 orders are shit now anyway. If order banks reopen with new options, I would think we could change dealers as well. Not sure what that means for our price protection though.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes converted in January. New options and colors coming make me think the MY21 orders are shit now anyway. If order banks reopen with new options, I would think we could change dealers as well. Not sure what that means for our price protection though.
RIPperoni

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Price protection is tied to the reservation date and order date prior to March 19. The option of being able to move dealers due to our requirement to place a new order is not a far-fetched idea. I wonder what the likelihood of that being a possibility is. Again, you would need to have your deal renegotiated with the receiving dealer, IF, Ford allowed this with the 21/22 changeover and new order need.
Sponsored