Sponsored

Any Ideas on When the Ford Website Will be Updated for MY23?

PM1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just curious about how far in advance of the order banks opening we would see the website updated.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Traditionally the website is updated 1-3 months AFTER the order banks open, not before. However, last year Ford updated the website around the same day the order banks opened. (And for those who remember it was extremely buggy.)

Your best bet is to reach out to a dealer a few days before the order banks open and ask for an Order Guide. The Order Guide will also likely be posted on this forum, so you can always come back around mid-August to see if it has been posted.

OP
OP

PM1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks. I didn't remember from last year because I was pretty far down on the reservation list. Hoping 2023 is my year.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully they start trickling some info out in July, but it's best to keep expectations low.

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It may be mid August from what I have read, but take that with a grain of salt...

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Traditionally the website is updated 1-3 months AFTER the order banks open, not before. However, last year Ford updated the website around the same day the order banks opened. (And for those who remember it was extremely buggy.)

Your best bet is to reach out to a dealer a few days before the order banks open and ask for an Order Guide. The Order Guide will also likely be posted on this forum, so you can always come back around mid-August to see if it has been posted.
Order guide can be downloaded here (when available): https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/categories/
Sponsored