Sponsored

Any incentive to finalize dealer/order quickly?

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aside from just getting it over with, is there any reason to get your order in as soon as possible?

At this point I still can’t decide on color or model. I hoping for more photos of the various trims, colors and even a chance to see one in person before I order. I also haven’t heard a peep from the dealer I picked when I put in the reservation and based on other folks’ discussions with this dealer I’m fairly confident I’ll be moving my reservation elsewhere.

I suppose my question boils down to, any harm in doing nothing until late February or early March to lock in my dealer and order?

For reference- I put my reservation in the Friday of reveal week and very much want to get my Bronco ASAP and don’t care about any of the MY22 only options.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No, but my dealer has had my build for over two months at this point. He's just got to enter into the system.

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bronco nation order guide info posted said wait as long as you want. Nothing changes as long as you get it in by March cutoff.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Any incentive to finalize dealer/order quickly? 1610639056691

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know “they” say it doesn’t matter, but I always find that “The early bird gets the worm” is a good credo to live by.

With as many delays and changing dates we’ve experienced this far, who is to say that from here on out everything is set for smooth sailing? What if 100,000 units convert to orders in the first couple of weeks? Couldn’t Ford decide to prematurely cutoff the orders in order to fulfill them as MY21?

I’m not saying that WILL happen, but given all that we know, and based on past performance on Ford’s launch, I’d sleep better knowing my order is placed and secured.

Anyone else feel this way?

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No incentive but also if your dealing with a high reservation dealer, they only have so much time allocated for each reservation holder, I can’t imagine say Granger with over 1000 reservations, everyone waiting til March. It would be nearly impossible to get everyone’s orders in...

If you know what you want order it, if you are still deciding wait.. I can’t see waiting til March unless you are completely undecided, basically the update to the BP in March is just accessories , for me that won’t make it break my build choice..

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know “they” say it doesn’t matter, but I always find that “The early bird gets the worm” is a good credo to live by.

With as many delays and changing dates we’ve experienced this far, who is to say that from here on out everything is set for smooth sailing? What if 100,000 units convert to orders in the first couple of weeks? Couldn’t Ford decide to prematurely cutoff the orders in order to fulfill them as MY21?

I’m not saying that WILL happen, but given all that we know, and based on past performance on Ford’, I’d sleep better knowing my order is placed and secured.

Anyone else feel this way?
the early bird gets the worm but the late mouse gets the cheese

OP
OP
NoleDawg

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No incentive but also if your dealing with a high reservation dealer, they only have so much time allocated for each reservation holder, I can’t imagine say Granger with over 1000 reservations, everyone waiting til March. It would be nearly impossible to get everyone’s orders in...

If you know what you want order it, if you are still deciding wait.. I can’t see waiting til March unless you are completely undecided, basically the update to the BP in March is just accessories , for me that won’t make it break my build choice..
Fair point. I’m assuming the dealer switch may happen sooner rather than later after my current dealer calls me to give me the honor of paying msrp, which seems to be all Atlanta area dealers.

Sponsored

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I posted this on another thread, but it seems applicable here.

My dealer has said that if they receive 100 allocations, they will contact customers based upon their reservation number. When they reach 100 orders they will no longer accept any further orders, until they receive their second allocation and the process starts over again. So waiting until later in February of March will result in not being able to order at all- even if you have a low reservation number.

They have also said that customers will be responsible for entering the orders, as we will NOT be allowed into the dealership to place orders due to COVID-19.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just hope they release it in the first couple days of March at least and not close to or after the deadline...

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I won't wait until the end, but no hurry. I don't want to be the one training the sales staff on the ordering process, I need time to decide which dealer I'll stick with....which may now have to do with allocations!? And there are more changes coming to B&P...does that mean the order book, too?

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer has said that if they receive 100 allocations, they will contact customers based upon their reservation number. When they reach 100 orders they will no longer accept any further orders, until they receive their second allocation and the process starts over again. So waiting until later in February of March will result in not being able to order at all- even if you have a low reservation number.
The dealer can't input orders to Ford until after the March order cutoff date. Even then, they have to input orders based on reservation #.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The dealer can't input orders to Ford until after the March order cutoff date. Even then, they have to input orders based on reservation #.
I don't think that's correct. They can input the orders....but the orders don't get scheduled for production until late March.
Sponsored