Sponsored

Any information on if the Warn winch will work with the trail camera?

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too, am looking for an "official answer" on this topic. Got my B&P figured out for the most part but the question remains, "Ford-supplied winch or wait?"

I think their $2500 price (on a BL) to add the winch is steep, but reasonable given I can get it rolled into the vehicle finance/warranty and all that, and don't have to roll around in my driveway doing it myself.

That said, what is the point of having the trail camera in front if the winch blocks it.... <insert Homer Simpson here>

I guess the other route would be, "y'all go first, let me know how it works out" and then do the Ford/Warn kit later.

If someone has a for-sure answer, one way or another, that would be tremendously helpful.

**Edit Just sent an email to my dealer asking him to reach out to Ford and get an official answer. Not that he'll get one, but... another avenue to explore. I'll post back here if I get anything solid.
Sponsored

Last edited:

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If FoMoCo is listening.....

Move the current front camera to the outer edge of the grill and add a 2nd camera to the other side of the grill.

Link the video together so that they can basically make the winch disappear. You know... like how Chevy/GMC makes the trailer disappear with their rearview cameras.

Just a thought....

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This was this today,
Ford Bronco Any information on if the Warn winch will work with the trail camera? 9392A035-20A3-487F-965A-14D70A8A5666