Sponsored

Any insight into when reservations/orders will open up?

IWANNABRONCA

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Off road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi all,

It’s been a rocky road so far. I ended up canceling my reservation a while back (which I regret) because I wasn’t sure at all what I wanted and I didn’t like having the order looming over me. I definitely regret this as now that I’ve had the chance to drive more Broncos I know exactly what I want (4dr BD man hard top). However, after visiting my local dealership I was informed that currently reservations can’t even be placed, never mind orders. Does anyone have any insight into when this might open back up? I know I would be getting the truck for a year plus but it would be nice to at least get back in line.
Sponsored

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should find another dealer. They aren’t taking reservations anymore, but you can order now. Depending on your build, and the dealer’s allocations, you could get yours anytime from February to 2023.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You should find another dealer. They aren’t taking reservations anymore, but you can order now. Depending on your build, and the dealer’s allocations, you could get yours anytime from February to 2023.
What is the difference between a reservation and an order?

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The reservation system was in place for 2020 and 2021 for ford to gauge level of interest in the Bronco and allow them to organize their supply chains before manufacturing started mid-21. Those with reservations are supposed to be in a first-come first-served line, however with the current state of supply chains, Ford can only build so many of certain types of builds. You have to convert a reservation to an order or just place an order to get a bronco. Now it seems that your build and dealership allocations are driving delivery times more so than where people stand in the original reservation line.

OP
OP

IWANNABRONCA

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Off road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
thanks for the advice! I was able to find another dealer that would sell at MSRP and placed an order this morning!
Sponsored