Sponsored

Any Kansas City Area Dealers details available?

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi there! I'm from the KC area (JoCo) and I want to put in my reservation for the Bronco. I was wondering if anyone knew how dealers will be pricing the Bronco in our area? I have X-Plan pricing available to me but wanted to know how it's looking in KC. Any advice would be super helpful!!!
Sponsored

Skifryan

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi there! I'm from the KC area (JoCo) and I want to put in my reservation for the Bronco. I was wondering if anyone knew how dealers will be pricing the Bronco in our area? I have X-Plan pricing available to me but wanted to know how it's looking in KC. Any advice would be super helpful!!!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...dm-x-plans-special-discount-master-list.2010/

Check out this thread. I have seen quite a few Missouri dealerships mentioned with good deals on the Bronco already.

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just spoke to Marcus Harris (Customer Relations Manager) at Shawnee Mission Ford in Shawnee, KS and they will be selling at MSRP and offering X-Plan Pricing if available

www.shawneemissionford.com

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved mine at Granger Motors https://www.grangerford.com/new-ford-bronco.html $1000 off invoice I have a son in KC and that is only 3hrs south of here

Sponsored
OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live just south of you in Louisburg. I reserved one through Louisburg Ford and they have stated they will honor their "$50 over factory invoice" pricing on the new Bronco.

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I live just south of you in Louisburg. I reserved one through Louisburg Ford and they have stated they will honor their "$50 over factory invoice" pricing on the new Bronco.
thank you for this information! :)

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! I'm guessing that's the way I'll be going - just not sure how sales tax works so I emailed the dealer to see what's up! :)
Jasmine that was me that was corresponding with you...if you have any question you have my email and phone on the email I sent to you...(y)

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Jasmine that was me that was corresponding with you...if you have any question you have my email and phone on the email I sent to you...(y)
Thanks! So you work there and reserved a Bronco there as well? Which one did you reserve? I am having a hard time picking...

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! So you work there and reserved a Bronco there as well? Which one did you reserve? I am having a hard time picking...
I reserved the Badlands.

It is more like the Rubicon's that I have been use to in the JK and JL lineup and comparably priced...

Was thinking of the Sasquatch package but the 4.7 gear was a no go did not like having to get the 4.11 in my Rubi's but for the disconnecting sway bar I had to go there...

My daughter is looking as well and she is leaning more towards the Outer Banks, she does not off road and wants some of the capabilities when she comes down to our farm in SE Iowa...

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I reserved the Badlands.

It is more like the Rubicon's that I have been use to in the JK and JL lineup and comparably priced...

Was thinking of the Sasquatch package but the 4.7 gear was a no go did not like having to get the 4.11 in my Rubi's but for the disconnecting sway bar I had to go there...

My daughter is looking as well and she is leaning more towards the Outer Banks, she does not off road and wants some of the capabilities when she comes down to our farm in SE Iowa...
Yes, I'm leaning towards Outer Banks too since that's the only one that comes with Automatic transmission as standard.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I'm leaning towards Outer Banks too since that's the only one that comes with Automatic transmission as standard.
And it appears to be nicely equipped with the bigger radio and the heated cloth seats that she wanted...

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And it appears to be nicely equipped with the bigger radio and the heated cloth seats that she wanted...
That's what I need too! And remote start :)