Covfefe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Your Bronco Model
Base
From free Spirited Mustangs to wild Bucking Broncos!

I'm not a big SUV kind of guy, but I am a hardcore convertible guy that needs AWD/4WD & lots of ground clearance. I'm so glad I never got the JL Wrangler or went through with lifting my Mustang.

What I'm most excited about is how the convertible top will operate. I pray they won't follow Jeep's route with a lame power sliding rag top or a peasant manual operated soft top, but go with a true powered convertible top instead. Like the 3rd party company for the Wrangler.

She's beautiful, but she's missing 2 extra doors, 5 extra inches of ground clearance and AWD
Ford Bronco Any Mustang Riders Switching Horses? IMG_2483.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dirty dawg

First Name
Metro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Navigator, two mustangs, edge
From free Spirited Mustangs to wild Bucking Broncos!

I'm not a big SUV kind of guy, but I am a hardcore convertible guy that needs AWD/4WD & lots of ground clearance.
I'm so glad I never got the JL Wrangler or went through with lifting my Mustang.
What I'm most excited about is how the convertible top will operate. I pray they won't follow Jeep's route with a lame power sliding rag top or a peasant manual operated soft top, but go with a true powered convertible top instead. Like the 3rd party company for the Wrangler.

She's beautiful, but
Ford Bronco Any Mustang Riders Switching Horses? 20200416_170815

She's missing 2 extra doors, 5 extra inches of ground clearance and AWD
I have two mustangs one is a convertable gt I was planning to sell them and get two broncos so that I could use them year round.

DaBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nah, keeping her as my fun car. Still undecided between Coyote or Barra swap. These cars are very under appreciated in my opinion. 96 GT with 248A package if anyone else is in the know ;)
Ford Bronco Any Mustang Riders Switching Horses? Cropped mustang.PNG

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nah, keeping her as my fun car. Still undecided between Coyote or Barra swap. These cars are very under appreciated in my opinion. 96 GT with 248A package if anyone else is in the know ;)
Barra all the way because they're awesome and rare as hen's teeth in the states.

Have you seen Skid Factory's Barra foxbody?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

GODZILLA or BOSS NINE.

DaBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Barra all the way because they're awesome and rare as hen's teeth in the states.

Have you seen Skid Factory's Barra foxbody?
I cant seem to find a reliable importer for a Barra engine, and wouldnt even know where to begin to do the process myself.

And yeah that Fox is absolutely nuts.

Sponsored

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was at the Sturgis Mustang Rally in 2018. I was in awe that I got to park mine next to a 2000 Cobra R, they only made 300 of em. Its an awesome time if you ever get a chance to go, it's always the week leading up to Labor Day every year.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im a former Stanger, looking for a toy as my trucks my DD

Since I like going topless, its this, a Wrangler or an '11-14 GT and I'm hoping this is exactly what I'm looking for

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm actually looking for an 11-17, V6 vert. for a 2nd DD car for the woman, that I don't have
try to keep in showroom shape, You convinced me to wait now until the bronco starts selling (or gets close) , unless I get some kind of huge corona discount in the next couple months.