First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
good morning everyone, any new word on when the Broncos that have been built will be delivered with the new tops?
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

good morning everyone, any new word on when the Broncos that have been built will be delivered with the new tops?
No. I'm just going off of this and I'm gonna stop checking my email and tracker every day.
Ford Bronco Any news on already built Broncos with new tops AEAA6C27-C6F8-4BD8-9C84-1640CEBD271E

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Click the news tab and scroll through the recent topics. There’s 2 or 3 threads with info on those built with new tops.

OP
OP
Quebenson71

Quebenson71

Badlands
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. I'm just going off of this and I'm gonna stop checking my email and tracker every day.
Ford Bronco Any news on already built Broncos with new tops AEAA6C27-C6F8-4BD8-9C84-1640CEBD271E
I feel your pain. This wait is crazy. I meant I guy at the Chicago car show we have the same vehicle and my order # is 6175. His order # was 7025 and he received his Bronco back in July, I'm still waiting 😡😡😡

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems like I missed something, what happened to the group that has a VIN but production date kept getting pushed out. Last I heard that group was to get an update from Ford in October, seems like all of that has been scrubbed from Ford FAQs and this chart. Guess I am a 2022 now. I got a poster and hammock though.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems like I missed something, what happened to the group that has a VIN but production date kept getting pushed out. Last I heard that group was to get an update from Ford in October, seems like all of that has been scrubbed from Ford FAQs and this chart. Guess I am a 2022 now. I got a poster and hammock though.
And I just got a blend date of 10/07. I guess no news is good news applied here, one day before October.
Sponsored