Sponsored

Any North Jersey orders being delivered yet?

bigbeyer

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Guys, first post on here so sorry if this has been answered, but any one from north NJ start seeing orders being fulfilled? I have been one of the people with a 6/30 blend date and the system showing as in production. I have confirmed too that my truck has already been made and they dont know if its sitting or in transit. I have seen so many stories on here about the trackers being off and stuff and was just wondering what a realistic timeline would be. Im a Sussex county order btw.
Sponsored

Njt5509

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey Guys, first post on here so sorry if this has been answered, but any one from north NJ start seeing orders being fulfilled? I have been one of the people with a 6/30 blend date and the system showing as in production. I have confirmed too that my truck has already been made and they dont know if its sitting or in transit. I have seen so many stories on here about the trackers being off and stuff and was just wondering what a realistic timeline would be. Im a Sussex county order btw.
A member here in South Jersey said they're on day 12 waiting since their status changed to shipped by rail

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Bergen. My build date was 7/2 and I'm stuck in production too. Hopefully an update come Monday.

My dealer in Paramus had a cyber orange 4 door Badlands come in but I'm not sure if it's a customer or demo.

Jim

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am in Monmouth county, and have seen at least a couple dozen deliveries between 6 local dealers. I check all that are near me, say 15 mile radius. "IF" I FOUND a 2 door someone gave up. I might go for it.

Oh, and glad to here here with you Jersey folks. 👍

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am in Monmouth county, and have seen at least a couple dozen deliveries between 6 local dealers. I check all that are near me, say 15 mile radius. "IF" I FOUND a 2 door someone gave up. I might go for it.

Oh, and glad to here here with you Jersey folks. 👍
i took delivery on 4door FE, LB kn july 7th. Love it. Since then been trying to order a 2 door base, AB. No luck. Essex county.
Sponsored