Sponsored

Any other Canadians save there self $1500 from picking 33 BFG’s over the 33” Goodyear’s?

jb_dot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep - my Badlands is ordered with 33" BFG's - I'll run those as winter tires and get a second set of rims/tires (hopefully 35's fit) for summer exploring. Once the BFG's wear down I'll get something more like a full winter (yes the BFG's have a snowflake, but they are still a bit slippery, especially when they start wearing).

Wasn't worth $1500 for me to get the Goodyears, and especially not the $4500 for Sasq. I'll do it myself.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's no tire upgrade worth $1,500 to me. Considering the whole price, K02s are about $265 each at Tire Rack (US $). So, the upgrade price means those tires cost that much more than the K02s. In the US, I think it worked out to something like $425 per tire.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep - my Badlands is ordered with 33" BFG's - I'll run those as winter tires and get a second set of rims/tires (hopefully 35's fit) for summer exploring. Once the BFG's wear down I'll get something more like a full winter (yes the BFG's have a snowflake, but they are still a bit slippery, especially when they start wearing).

Wasn't worth $1500 for me to get the Goodyears, and especially not the $4500 for Sasq. I'll do it myself.
Exactly the same as I’m doing
Sponsored