Sponsored

Any photos (not renders) of 2 Door Black Diamond vs Black Diamond Sasquatch?

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

2 door and squatch are no doubters for me. SofaKing good looking. They are the only two constants in my 4,178 builds on B&P so far.

BotBronc1977

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None Yet
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which non Squatch is the actual color, the Cyber Orange or Carbonized Grey? Both are parked in the exact same spot with the same Jeep beside and White I think Ford car behind. All the background is the same as well. Wheels are in the same position and the dirt on the bumper is in the same place. One or both have to be photoshopped with their color. I can't tell if there is a difference. Both have shadows from the side mirror. But unless the pics were taken from a stabilized camera they should be a little different.
Carbonized grey is photoshopped! If you look closely you can still see the orange underneath. Between the trail sights for example.

Sponsored

Overland_A51

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You just had to go and post a picture of a cactus gray squatched BD...you magnificent son of a bitch!

?
My favorite response to a post.
I went from Carbon almost the same as Magnetic on my 150 to A51 but looks to light blue to Orange but people say it looks like a construction vehicle yellow than I saw that Cactus Grey Sas , now I’m thinking that will be the color I go with.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think all of the black plastic is just looking grey in some pictures because it’s still early? I would imagine they might have even just “quickly” prototyped the plastic components for fit and the companies producing the plastic will add the right UV and colour chemical additives?
I think they will look good and “truly black” when production starts, & worse case it can be treated much like vinyl tops or faded black fender flairs?

Maybe I’m color blind? What color are the flares? Black or
Grey?

Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are we sure these Broncos are sitting on their "correct" suspensions? What I mean are these actual stock vehicles or has Ford done some mixing and matching at the factory for testing purposes? If stock, I'm super happy with our Non-SAS BD selection. Stance looks good, upsize the tires to 33's when it's time and we'll be good to go!

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we sure these Broncos are sitting on their "correct" suspensions? What I mean are these actual stock vehicles or has Ford done some mixing and matching at the factory for testing purposes? If stock, I'm super happy with our Non-SAS BD selection. Stance looks good, upsize the tires to 33's when it's time and we'll be good to go!
Im not sure there is any such thing as a stock vehicle yet.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think all of the black plastic is just looking grey in some pictures because it’s still early? I would imagine they might have even just “quickly” prototyped the plastic components for fit and the companies producing the plastic will add the right UV and colour chemical additives?
I think they will look good and “truly black” when production starts, & worse case it can be treated much like vinyl tops or faded black fender flairs?
I'm actually hoping the opposite so it matches the mic roof better...
Sponsored