Sponsored

Any photos of Outer Banks w/ Sasquatch Fender Flares?

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone seen a picture of the Outer Banks with the Sasquatch package? My question is: Will the fenders still be painted, or will they be like all other Sasquatch fenders? If they are not painted, then Outer Banks with Sasquatch will look a lot like a Wildtrak, which I am okay with.
Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone seen a picture of the Outer Banks with the Sasquatch package? My question is: Will the fenders still be painted, or will they be like all other Sasquatch fenders? If they are not painted, then Outer Banks with Sasquatch will look a lot like a Wildtrak, which I am okay with.
they've already said that if you order an OB with the Sasquatch package, it will NOT come with the painted flares, but with the unpainted ones instead

OP
OP
PrevCYBRTRKrez

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
they've already said that if you order an OB with the Sasquatch package, it will NOT come with the painted flares, but with the unpainted ones instead
Good to know. This actually helps me on deciding trim level. It will all come down to price. For me, I like the look of sasquatch and the Wildtrak, but I am hoping OBX may be a cheaper way to get the same grill and look.
Sponsored