Sponsored

Any pics of 2021 Bronco size comparison vs other vehicles?

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both of the images from overhead have the problem of forced perspective distorting your ability to really determine scale. The F-250 is physically closer to the lens in both images and appears larger in comparison to other objects in frame, despite their actual sizes.

All we can really take-away is that the 2-Door Bronco is about the same size as an F-250 Super Crew Cab which shouldn't come as a shock to anyone.
Sponsored

Last edited:

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All we can really take-away is that the 2-Door Bronco is about the same size as an F-250 Super Crew Cab which shouldn't come as a shock to anyone.
2-door Bronco Sasquatch is significantly smaller than the F-250 Crew in every dimension except ground clearance (35% more).

Ford Bronco Any pics of 2021 Bronco size comparison vs other vehicles? Dimensions, F-250 6.75 Box vs. Bronco 2-door

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2-door Bronco Sasquatch is significantly smaller than the F-250 Crew in every dimension except ground clearance (35% more).

Ford Bronco Any pics of 2021 Bronco size comparison vs other vehicles? Dimensions, F-250 6.75 Box vs. Bronco 2-door
Mirror width is not a good measure. F250 has those obnoxious clown mirrors for pulling a trailer.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bronco cab is ranger sized. No where near the size of an f150.

Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't understand the surprise. The foundation for the design was the first generation Bronco. It is, however, 20" longer, 3" taller and 10" wider than the first gen. 10 inches shorter but within an inch of the same width and height of gens 2-5. Also within an inch of width and height of an F150. It's a 2 door SUV. It's going to look small next to a F250 super crew.
And 2" wider than the Ranger

Last edited:

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door is a foot shorter than my GLC 63. 4 door is 3.5 inches longer. Width is just about the same.
Ford Bronco Any pics of 2021 Bronco size comparison vs other vehicles? BFF18ADA-D435-4CD8-8238-A85A0F90F9E9

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny, actually first time I looked up numbers on how the new Bronco compares to my wife's FJ was last night. The 2 door is 10 inches shorter and the four door was like 10 inches longer. The rest of the dimensions were almost spot on to the FJ, width, height, interior room, etc.
Good info. Doesn’t make me super happy, I used to be able to sleep in the back of my FJ at an angle, it might be a little more difficult in the 2 door Bronc.
Dang

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fetal position. Its like how a Jeep lies down after seeing a Bronco.
Lol
Now this is what my wife just said! Nice

Sponsored

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Bronco dimension / capacity comparison vs. various others. I went out on manufacturers website and pulled data. A couple pieces missing noted with "?". The highest/largest highlighted in green, lowest smallest in red. No value judgement, just a basis for comparison. Also, excluded Bronco 2-door dimensions/capacities from comparison with 4-doors, but data provided.

Ford Bronco Any pics of 2021 Bronco size comparison vs other vehicles? Dimensions, Bronco vs

Edit: corrected a couple errors in data table. Thanks Toccoa!

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco dimension / capacity comparison vs. various others. I went out on manufacturers website and pulled data. A couple pieces missing noted with "?". The highest/largest highlighted in green, lowest smallest in red. No value judgement, just a basis for comparison. Also, excluded Bronco 2-door dimensions/capacities from comparison with 4-doors, but data provided.

View attachment 30112
Love the data! Two things. Your shortest length is wrong. Also, what’s up with “Screw” Ranger and F150? ? j/k

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco Any pics of 2021 Bronco size comparison vs other vehicles? Dimensions, Bronco vs

Edit: corrected a couple errors in data table. Thanks Toccoa!
Thanks for putting that together. Still unclear at to that height value. Is 73" with base 30" wheels or with 35" Sasquatch package?