Sponsored

Any pics of Cyber Orange Broncos with Bronze Wheels?

Will_05

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any CYB ORG Bronco’s out there with Bronze wheels? 2 doors?
Sponsored

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a CO BD, just delivered. Have the bronze Method wheels in the garage, not yet installed. Plan to unpack one and hold against the CO in the sun, will send pic. Frankly, am a bit concerned....

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I promised a mock-up, in the sun, so we can see how Method bronze wheels look with CO. I am certain it is a matter of taste, and some will not like it, but I am warming up to it. I think the bronze gives it a transition to darker (coming from CO) and the black bead lock rim is critical as it separates the two colors. I would be interested in honest feedback!

Again, these are not yet mounted, I just wanted to do a mock-up to show the vibes. I covered the support in a black bag so that it would not interfere with the view.

Ford Bronco Any pics of Cyber Orange Broncos with Bronze Wheels? 20211206_141600
Ford Bronco Any pics of Cyber Orange Broncos with Bronze Wheels? 20211206_141617

OP
OP
Will_05

Will_05

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Damn, that doesnt look too bad!

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan on rocking bronze with my CO 2 dr. Badlands, if I ever get the damn thing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Will_05

Will_05

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ll probably go the same route.

OP
OP
Will_05

Will_05

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
I promised a mock-up, in the sun, so we can see how Method bronze wheels look with CO. I am certain it is a matter of taste, and some will not like it, but I am warming up to it. I think the bronze gives it a transition to darker (coming from CO) and the black bead lock rim is critical as it separates the two colors. I would be interested in honest feedback!

Again, these are not yet mounted, I just wanted to do a mock-up to show the vibes. I covered the support in a black bag so that it would not interfere with the view.

Ford Bronco Any pics of Cyber Orange Broncos with Bronze Wheels? 1638828885313
Ford Bronco Any pics of Cyber Orange Broncos with Bronze Wheels? 1638828885313
Please post pics when their mounted!

Sponsored

das

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

armandom

Badlands
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 King Ranch / 2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Any pics of Cyber Orange Broncos with Bronze Wheels? turn14-bronco-build-sema-2021-3
Ford Bronco Any pics of Cyber Orange Broncos with Bronze Wheels? turn14-bronco-build-sema-2021-3
Did you ever put those bronze Wheels on? I'm about to pull the trigger on Dirty life wheels in Bronze. Please post pictures.

Thanks

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not usually a fan of bronze colored wheels. The previous pic of the four door and even your mock-up pic look great to my eye. If I had cyber yellow, I'd put those on in a heartbeat

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you ever put those bronze Wheels on? I'm about to pull the trigger on Dirty life wheels in Bronze. Please post pictures.

Thanks
Sorry buddy, is still snowing in SW Colorado, gonna be another 4 weeks before I mount!
Sponsored