John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi - I am patiently waiting for my build sticker - but in the meantime I am starting to make plans.
I see many have mentioned tinting the front windows - has anyone done it and have any pics - photoshop ok, of A51, 4 door, BD non-sas with front tinted windows ? Any thoughts on this, any downsides?
Sponsored

PavementPrincess

Badlands
First Name
Asha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan on tinting mine as soon as I leave the dealer. Its way too hot in Tx to be driving around without tinted windows.
My only concern is possible inexperience with the bronco and taking it apart to apply the tint. Hopefully it wont be a problem.

Last edited:

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Definitely getting this done the first week we get ours! Texas summers are brutal and it’s basically a necessity here!

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The dealership I'm buying from (Stephens) is offering window tinting once it is off the truck and prepped. I can't recall the preliminary pricing but it was very reasonable. Fronts only to match the back, or fronts and back. Definitely getting it tinted after driving a loaner while my current truck is getting fixed. Better for interior heat and glare, but it just makes a car / truck look better.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I plan on tinting mine as soon as I leave the dealer. Its way too hot in Tx to be driving around with out tinted windows.
My only concern is possible inexperience with the bronco and taking it apart to apply the tint. Hopefully it wont be a problem.
Agree. If you are in San Antonio, there is this guy who does amazing work. Took him my G70, 2 Jeeps, and Stinger.
Sponsored