Sponsored

Any pictures of a non-Sasquatch Badlands?

OP
OP
rusty_shackleford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reserved 6G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone in the thread pointed out the bumpers may be wrong. But the grille and wheels/tires are Badlands trim for sure. The sasquatch really transforms it
yeah, I just hope it’s cheaper on the Badlands since it already had a bunch of the package standard.
Sponsored

Barsa1000

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The wildtrack does look good in the pic. But I can tell you that those tires are photo-shopped to look extra ballooned lol. They almost look like 16in wheels!

Compare these two pics.

2door wildtrack.png

4door sasquatch.png

OP
OP
rusty_shackleford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reserved 6G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All of these pictures show a non-Sasquatch Badlands with the optional 33" M/T tires.

2021 Bronco Testing 1.jpg

2021 Bronco Testing 10.jpg

2021 Bronco Testing 6.jpg

2021 Bronco Testing 4.jpg

2021 Bronco Testing 3.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Testing 6.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Testing 5.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Testing 2.jpg

Thanks, those look a lot better in action compared to that showroom pic. Still... the Sasquatch just looks so much better, just doesn’t make sense functionally for me...

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks, those look a lot better in action compared to that showroom pic. Still... the Sasquatch just looks so much better, just doesn’t make sense functionally for me...
I'm having this debate as well. I wish we would see video of the Bronco climbing those rock stairs. If you don't need 35's for that... why get them? That's pretty hard-core wheeling for the usual outdoor enthusiast.

Sponsored

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know everyone’s raving over the Sasquatch, but IMO I still really like the look of the 33’s, it looks more stock and I like the look of the wheels better than the blacked out 17s.
I'm on the other side of the fence with the blacked out wheels. I thought the stock Badlands wheels look out of place on a car otherwise void of bright shiny surfaces. I was thinking of going Sasquatch because of the blacked out wheels.

Painted black 17's are an option for the Badlands with 33" tires. That might be my ticket.

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the black looks mostly Badlands... but that's not the steel bumper.
I know these test mules often a "frankenstein" mismash of parts.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the black looks mostly Badlands... but that's not the steel bumper.
I know these test mules often a "frankenstein" mismash of parts.
I hope I can get an optional bumper that looks like that because the plastic bumper looks way better than the steel one

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know everyone’s raving over the Sasquatch, but IMO I still really like the look of the 33’s, it looks more stock and I like the look of the wheels better than the blacked out 17s.
33's are a good compramise. For as often as I'll be off road, I will hate 35's on a daily basic. Only thing I may do if I decide on this trim is remove the tires for some AT. Those MT will drive me crazy from the noise and handling.

Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
33's are a good compramise. For as often as I'll be off road, I will hate 35's on a daily basic. Only thing I may do if I decide on this trim is remove the tires for some AT. Those MT will drive me crazy from the noise and handling.
The 33's are AT afaik.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the stock tire for Badlands, correct? I’m making the switch from Black Diamond to Badlands and was ecstatic to see the BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A listed as standard. [Actually, I’m not sure where I saw that now...]

I’m after the EB look so these should be fantastic. I just need to find 1970 looking white rims to go with these beauties.

Ford Bronco Any pictures of a non-Sasquatch Badlands? E71A0F75-0280-457F-BF06-0FA7FEE1631E

Last edited:

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just thought I would add these pictures to the thread as well. This one is on the BFGs instead of the optional Goodyear M/Ts, although it does have a Goodyear Duratrac spare for some reason.
Thanks!

Also another example of, "Great we can finally take this camo off... You know what... This is a pain in the ass. Nevermind" :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored