Sponsored

Any possibility of getting MSRP on the dealer lot?

KDTX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The MSRP on my 2 Door OBX With MIC was $46,500. It was on a dealer lot that we just happened to pass in a small town. I paid exactly $10k over. They wanted a trade and gave me $20k for my Tundra that was paid off. I figured i'm only financing $37,000 ish so what the heck. I was really tired of waiting on my ordered 4dr BD. I still have that order and not sure what I will do when it gets here. No VIN yet so really don't care and enjoying what I have. I'm thinking at some point I will own two Broncos, then working some kind of deal with my son who is gradutating college soon and he will get the 2dr.
Sponsored

77Ford

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many Fords to list
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I posted a few weeks ago the dealer I use had 4 BB's they were selling at MRSP. I know one forum member made the trip and bought one.
Yes, I'm living proof of that. The deals are there but they are rare, you have to keep digging be prepared to move fast and be willing to travel. I drove 1650 miles round trip to get a dealer stock at MSRP and I would do it again it was worth every mile.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went $5k over on a Big Bend with hard top. Really not to bad of a deal since the same window sticker is $2K more since the price change (bought after ford raised prices). Hard part is the little bullshit add-ons that dealers think they can charge. I took the approach of offering OTD price and it worked for me.

Every out of state dealer that had a well optioned bronco wanted at least $10k. Based on my offers I do believe they are getting $7-8K over. I would hands down buy at MSRP but I did not once find a sales person willing to even talk to me unless ADM was on the table.