Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Decided to go buy to a Jeep Wrangler last week. Then saw the Bronco, test drove one yesterday (manual) and loved it! However I'm not interested in paying over MSRP, and willing to wait for an order if its a couple months. However after researching online and this forum, I quickly learned its hard to get this car.

I've gone through this frenzy before with other sports cars that were hot at launch, and found an angle to get an allocation at a reasonable price.

Are there any big market dealers to get an allocation from? I know of a few Bronco's coming into a couple large dealers in coming weeks but they will be asking $20K over MSRP on each of them.

if not, then I might grab the Wrangler 4D until the Bronco frenzy chills in a year or so. I really like it, but its an extra car for me so not a huge deal.

Thanks all, great forum. I'll continue to do research in the meantime....
Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are a few dealers selling below invoice. Most selling at msrp, and a few with ADM. Note this is in regards to retail orders only. I'm guessing even the below invoice guys are selling stock and rejected retail order units with ADM.

The orders will be a lot more than a couple months.. I have an August 21 order that I'm expecting around Sept 22. Will be pleasantly surprised if I get it with some summertime left.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't get your hopes up with the below invoice dealers, they have a lot of well-informed customers that know how to configure their Bronco in a way to get them sooner.

What you need to do is find a dealer that has more allocations than build-able orders. It's hard, but it's out there. I was able to find one and made a second order. You won't get me to tell where, though. Get them to agree to MSRP in writing before you proceed with any order.

If you're looking for a soft top, 2.3L, non-SAS Big Bend then you may be in luck and could get it pretty soon. However, there's no guarantee of seeing it this year. If you want anything more than that, then you're going to be waiting a while.

Last edited:

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I'm not mistaken, Granger is still one of if not the best Bronco deals below MRSP. Thats my dealer & I'm very pleased with them so far. We'll see how much the price increase for MY '22 sours the pie but I'm hopeful they will still present the best Bronco purchasing experience.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would not look at a big dealer, unless you have one that you know is reputable and willing to be kind. The smaller dealers are much more likely to be nice, because you don't have to bring them your order.

Sponsored
OP
OP
R8RWD

R8RWD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There are a few dealers selling below invoice. Most selling at msrp, and a few with ADM. Note this is in regards to retail orders only. I'm guessing even the below invoice guys are selling stock and rejected retail order units with ADM.

The orders will be a lot more than a couple months.. I have an August 21 order that I'm expecting around Sept 22. Will be pleasantly surprised if I get it with some summertime left.
Thanks for the info.

Any advice how to get an actual order / allocation that I can receive in a couple months? I really like the Bronco over the Jeep. But I'm super busy, and don't have a ton of time to mess around with dealers.

OP
OP
R8RWD

R8RWD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I'm not mistaken, Granger is still one of if not the best Bronco deals below MRSP. Thats my dealer & I'm very pleased with them so far. We'll see how much the price increase for MY '22 sours the pie but I'm hopeful they will still present the best Bronco purchasing experience.
Thanks for the info. I have no problem paying MSRP, or even slightly over. And I'm not super picky on options, only deal breaker is I want a manual trans and no mint green. Anything else and I'm good!

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you're not too busy,look up Chapman@Horsham Ford deal especially their Lease a Wrangler While Waiting for Your Bronco Special. It's a heckuva deal.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs