Sponsored

Any Recommendations for a Paint Shop in Seattle area?

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi folks!

I'm looking to get my gray Sasquatch beauty rings painted OEM black since I've been unsuccessful in finding a swap partner for that part. Anyone here can recommend a shop that does a good paint/powder coat job? First time seeking this type of work.

I'm about 40 minutes north of Seattle, but anywhere in the greater Seattle location can work.

Thanks!
Sponsored

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can call JAS Steel Fabrication (Woodinville). They send out all my steel to get powder coated locally. Always do a great job!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Accurate Lines in Smokey Point (just north of Marysville) custom painted my Harley. Great work.

Sponsored

nd2002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 BMW M2, '18 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to Rain City Wheel in Woodinville, came out great! Closest before/after comparison…

I would’ve skipped it if the silver was machined/unpainted, but it’s just powder coated anyway, so didn’t reduce the durability with a different color.

Ford Bronco Any Recommendations for a Paint Shop in Seattle area? CBD094DE-A1CE-43A0-BB9D-2E411C7A755B

nd2002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 BMW M2, '18 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@privateer35 Whomever you go with, be careful with the machine screws that hold the ring in.

I had to rethread a bolt hole simply because I was lazy and stretched my arm with my ratchet instead of positioning myself directly in front of the wheel, and the screw went in slightly wonky.

The pre applied threadlock on the bolts makes it difficult to gauge whether the resistance is the threadlock material or whether you’ve started cross-threading until it’s too late.

I even seated all of them in by hand first. Oh, well!

OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to Rain City Wheel in Woodinville, came out great! Closest before/after comparison…

I would’ve skipped it if the silver was machined/unpainted, but it’s just powder coated anyway, so didn’t reduce the durability with a different color.

Ford Bronco Any Recommendations for a Paint Shop in Seattle area? CBD094DE-A1CE-43A0-BB9D-2E411C7A755B
@privateer35 Whomever you go with, be careful with the machine screws that hold the ring in.

I had to rethread a bolt hole simply because I was lazy and stretched my arm with my ratchet instead of positioning myself directly in front of the wheel, and the screw went in slightly wonky.

The pre applied threadlock on the bolts makes it difficult to gauge whether the resistance is the threadlock material or whether you’ve started cross-threading until it’s too late.

I even seated all of them in by hand first. Oh, well!
That looks great! Thanks for the note of wisdom too. I'll be extra careful. Did you also get your wheel lug nuts painted?
Sponsored