Sponsored

Any Regret Telling People You Ordered A Bronco?? (not a serious post)

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Or even better is my wife's a hair stylist and one of her clients ordered a 2022 as soon as order banks opened and has received hers already. Always a great reminder of ford quality job 1. And the last 2 times she was there I got a parking lot pic of it from my wife. She might as well just come home and kicked me in the jibblets.
Sponsored

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was so pumped when I reserved my Bronco way back in September 2020.
So, of course, I told some family members & some of my closer friends.... who then asked when it was coming! Fair enough question... at that point in time!

Then I was even more pumped when I got to do the build & order way back in January 2021...
So, OF COURSE, I told the same family members & close friends that it was now an order (as well as told my work associates, my neighbours, anyone else that seemed interested!) LOL

The regret of all that has really set in, because if someone else asks me where this imaginary Bronco is, or if I canceled the order, or if I sold it already... I'll probably explode!

Anyway, today was a more trying day as I had that question 3 times... I thought " what better place to vent than on the forum?"

It seems I'm more patient than all the people I told in the first place!

And when they look at me with sympathy, that may be the worst! Argh!
Well when my husband got his Base Bronco. My brother passed my house and asked what that ugly thing in my driveway was?!?! After the lift and new Wheels and Tires, he said it looked better. He is a Ram guy. He thinks Fords suck. Since that convo I hadn’t had the heart to tell him I sold my Gladiator and bought a Bronco for myself. Brother or no Brother I don’t want anyone raining on my parade. 😆 Ford problems with the 2.7L has a lot of people thinking they foresee nothing but problems down the road. I sure hope they all eat their words. I have had several Mustangs with No Issues.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Regrets only since Ford absolutely and irretrievably has stolen the joy. Mine was produced 7/23 mind you. 7 months ago, next week....and they still have it. I was ok, kinda, until a month ago when they delayed shipment again again again, and of course, without telling why. Who knows when?

So many, many folks keep asking, "Where's your Bronco?" and can scarcely believe it when I tell them that I know NOTHING. Even my wife is beginning to doubt that I have one, even tho' there's $1500 worth of add-on's in the garage.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Me and the wife pre-ordered our burial plots unfortunately might get to those first. But hey my great grand kids are going to love the new bronco.
I don't even have any grandkids yet, but feeling the same.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Regrets only since Ford absolutely and irretrievably has stolen the joy. Mine was produced 7/23 mind you. 7 months ago, next week....and they still have it. I was ok, kinda, until a month ago when they delayed shipment again again again, and of course, without telling why. Who knows when?

So many, many folks keep asking, "Where's your Bronco?" and can scarcely believe it when I tell them that I know NOTHING. Even my wife is beginning to doubt that I have one, even tho' there's $1500 worth of add-on's in the garage.
Truly a horror story. I read lots about 1st day res. ect. But to have yours actually produced 7/23 is terrible. Your modules are on line and everything?
Guess I should chill out on my 1/25 blend, mods popped on 1/28 that hasn't updated in a couple weeks. :unsure:

Edit. Yeah I think I'll wait to buy those wheels and tires I've been looking at.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Truly a horror story. I read lots about 1st day res. ect. But to have yours actually produced 7/23 is terrible. Your modules are on line and everything?
Guess I should chill out on my 1/25 blend, mods popped on 1/28 that hasn't updated in a couple weeks. :unsure:

Edit. Yeah I think I'll wait to buy those wheels and tires I've been looking at.
Modules update 7/24....last time. Who knows? Very tempting to just walk on this except for all the accessories! Wondering if I just ordered a new one, might get it sooner? They're delivering orders from Oct and beyond!

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Modules update 7/24....last time. Who knows? Very tempting to just walk on this except for all the accessories! Wondering if I just ordered a new one, might get it sooner? They're delivering orders from Oct and beyond!
I would. Couldn't hurt. I didn't even put a deposit when I ordered. Dealer didn't want one.

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
To cancel order now and reorder would cost you alot of money. If I cancel and reorder my dealer already told me I would be charged a ADM for my 2022. Of course I could always go to a different dealer.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To cancel order now and reorder would cost you alot of money. If I cancel and reorder my dealer already told me I would be charged a ADM for my 2022. Of course I could always go to a different dealer.
Yeah, don't cancel. Use a different dealer. Order another.
Sponsored