DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Fly2Win , that is disappointing to hear regarding the water proofing of the cover. Especially since that is the only reason I can see using it...when camping top down, doors off and an unexpected storm roles in.
Sponsored

Geo

Base
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@BroncoRox @Geo - do you recall the correct part number for the 2-dr cockpit cover? Ford Accessories lists it as VM2DZ19A412B but Lasco Ford (who has it cheaper) lists it as VM2DZ19A412A.
I don't remember the number. They both look the same to me. Update: I did have a major storm blow in. Water pooled big time....but that 303 spray did the trick. No leaks.
Ford Bronco Any reviews of the cockpit cover? 20220713_135330

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Appreciate the input and I've seen the reviews and differences explained. My use case is different. I work from home so my Bronco sits in my garage most days of the week. I'm just looking for something to keep insects out of the cockpit and is (relatively) easy to put on/take off.

This morning I went out into the garage and saw one of those giant house spiders drop from the ceiling above my Bronco. He landed on the seat and I was able to get to him before he could hide, but I really don't want one of those unexpectedly running across my lap as I'm driving.

My garage is pretty spartan and I take the shop vac to floor, walls, and ceiling once monthly. I bought the house new, have lived here for 17 years, and have encountered one or two of these every year, but usually in the house/living areas.
Sponsored