First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Velocity Blue BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Our Bronco has made it home. Delivered to Galpin on the morning of 15 Oct and we picked it up that night.

Day One reservation
Ordered 10 February
7/15 Blend date and updated to produced on that day. Held for hardtop
9/26 New top
9/28 on the rail
10 Oct arrived at rail yard in Industry City
15 Oct Delivered to Galpin and then to the garage

I called many times each day to check the rail progress; that was exciting. It spent a couple days at the big rail yard in Nebraska. The palsapp never updated; still hasn't, and I didn't get an email from Ford that it was delivered. The estimated delivery date did move up a couple of times as the trek out west progressed. The original estimated delivery date was between 19 and 25 October.

Galpin honored MSRP, yet I suggest that you read the window sticker and ask that you be made aware of any addendum to that window sticker.

I did ask them about the front plate, and was told that they come installed from the factory. I didn't think that it did; either way it was on there.

There isn't much I can say about this vehicle that hasn't already been said. It is certainly worth the wait and pictures do not do it justice. It is a beast and a joy to drive.
Awesome looks great and thanks for the info! My 2 door BD is estimated to arrive in Torrance 10/21 - 10/27, hereā€™s hoping it arrives early as well!
Sponsored

PCHOnRoader

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome looks great and thanks for the info! My 2 door BD is estimated to arrive in Torrance 10/21 - 10/27, hereā€™s hoping it arrives early as well!
Assuming you used Autonation Torrance? Any funny business at delivery with pricing? My first time buying from them and mine blends next week.

BDSteelies

Black Diamond
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Velocity Blue BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Assuming you used Autonation Torrance? Any funny business at delivery with pricing? My first time buying from them and mine blends next week.
No funny business, I paid MSRP and was able to negotiate the APR and trade in (Carvana ended up offering way more for the trade in though). My sales guy was Joseph and very transparent and efficient throughout the process.

The finance side of the house is a bit more pushy, with the extended warranties/maintenance packages. Had to wait about an hour to get that part done as well. Just know what you want to spend and decide whether you want the warranties ahead of time to be able to have a firm stance.

PCHOnRoader

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No funny business, I paid MSRP and was able to negotiate the APR and trade in (Carvana ended up offering way more for the trade in though). My sales guy was Joseph and very transparent and efficient throughout the process.

The finance side of the house is a bit more pushy, with the extended warranties/maintenance packages. Had to wait about an hour to get that part done as well. Just know what you want to spend and decide whether you want the warranties ahead of time to be able to have a firm stance.
Thanks! I have had zero correspondence from them since submitting my order other than responding to one question I asked via email back in the spring. Joseph was the POC originally so glad heā€™s still handling them.

Was looking at selling to online site versus trade in so may just go that route and show up with downpayment. Never had a used car appreciate like in the past year but I will take it.

Sponsored
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
highvoltagecommando.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram 2500 2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
59DFD34B-C8F2-46FD-8612-D55CA85E52DC.jpeg
I picked mine up 10/22/21
Jim Burke Ford Bakersfield
7/13/20 Res
1/21/21 Order

2 dr Badlands
Shadow Black
2.3l 7 speed MT
Lux package
Upgraded wheels
33ā€ M/T
Mic 2.0

Last edited:

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Any Southern California deliveries? 0935F54A-CB80-46D8-8120-9E977D578335
I picked mine up 10/22/21
Jim Burke Ford Bakersfield
7/13/20 Res
1/21/21 Order

2 dr Badlands
Shadow Black
2.3l 7 speed MT
Lux package
Upgraded wheels
33ā€ M/T
Mic 2.0
2DR MIC Roof Rack. Love it!!