Sponsored

Any Texas dealers competing with Grainger?

Mattcoleman45

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a res with Boerne Ford and they are adding a $1300 protection package that they say is mandatory...lol!
Plus I've called several times and have even stopped in but still no follow up. I'm willing to travel but want to keep it in the line star State if possible.
Sponsored

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm willing to travel but want to keep it in the line star State if possible.
Hey Matt, myself along with a few other members have created a Texas Bronco Volume Buyer’s Group. We are a group dedicated to finding the best deal for a group buy in Texas and our main goal is to find a deal similar to that of Granger Ford. If that interests you, feel free to PM me and I can get you hooked up.

Here is the link to our Texas group buy thread if you want to know more:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...xas-bronco-volume-buyers-group-groupbuy.3490/

Last edited by a moderator:

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Mattcoleman45

Well they changed their tune... I remember interacting with someone there in a thread a while back....

Hello all Texas Bronco enthusiasts! My name is Rob Richardson. I and my Partner Kyle Roberts run the Vehicle Exchange Department at Ford of Boerne in Boerne Texas. We will be offering XPlan pricing on the Broncos! 210-920-3015
Hi Rob, thanks for popping in. What about pricing for non-x-plan holders? Are you all planning on selling the Bronco higher than MSRP? What about pricing on First Edition Broncos ?
Selling them at MSRP! Most buyers I am working with right now are non X Plan. Our prices will be extremely competitive. The service we provide is top shelf!

OP
OP
Mattcoleman45

Mattcoleman45

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Mattcoleman45

Well they changed their tune... I remember interacting with someone there in a thread a while back....
Interesting...too much of a sour taste at this point....plus a different sales guy which was the internet sales manager I spoke with

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Interesting...too much of a sour taste at this point....plus a different sales guy which was the internet sales manager I spoke with
I hear ya - i’ve tried contacting them myself and they would not answer my questions directly... I hate getting the run around and being treated like I don't know better.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Jorge Lopez at Tomball Ford won't mark up or add any extras you don't want, he has a youtube video you can look up. Nothing about below MSRP yet though. Join the Texas Group Buy thread above. Somebody will step up soon. Too many Broncos in Texas to ignore the possibility of selling a few hundred without working too hard for it.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Matt, myself along with a few other members have created a Texas Bronco Volume Buyer’s Group. We are a group dedicated to finding the best deal for a group buy in Texas and our main goal is to find a deal similar to that of Granger Ford. If that interests you, feel free to PM me and I can get you hooked up.

Here is the link to our Texas group buy thread if you want to know more:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...xas-bronco-volume-buyers-group-groupbuy.3490/

Maybe, maybe not. I was in that original group. I got the bob utter offer with their very nice offer. I emailed them two weeks ago to ask about switching my registration, and nothing. No response. I know a few peeps here did get in on the offer and it should work out for them but when I asked about confirmation I haven’t heard back.
Sponsored