Sponsored

Any Texas dealers offering under invoice?

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I find it hard to believe there are no TX dealers offering under invoice. If I don't have to, I'd rather not have to fly to Iowa to get the deal from Granger which is offering the best Bronco price, $1K under invoice. There are 232 Ford dealers in Texas.

Hopefully some forum members can chime in and see if we can get at least one TX dealer to agree and price match Granger.. maybe this could be a group effort thing so we can all benefit?!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ghostrider454

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As of this moment My dealer in Oklahoma is saying over sticker. How much they haven't decided. If a dealer will let you have it at invoice that is a good price for a first run or split the holdback. Hold back now is 2% but there is a hidden 1% that the dealer gets when it is reported sold.

C2C1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As of this moment My dealer in Oklahoma is saying over sticker. How much they haven't decided. If a dealer will let you have it at invoice that is a good price for a first run or split the holdback. Hold back now is 2% but there is a hidden 1% that the dealer gets when it is reported sold.
Over sticker? Which dealer? I chose to go out of state to Crow Moddie in Kansas. Have always treated us amazingly!

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I find it hard to believe there are no TX dealers offering under invoice. If I don't have to, I'd rather not have to fly to Iowa to get the deal from Granger which is offering the best Bronco price, $1K under invoice. There are 232 Ford dealers in Texas.

Hopefully some forum members can chime in and see if we can get at least one TX dealer to agree and price match Granger.. maybe this could be a group effort thing so we can all benefit?!
I was just thinking about this since I noticed a few of us were in Austin. Maybe we could work out a group buy scenario?

OP
OP
BroncoHooves

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was just thinking about this since I noticed a few of us were in Austin. Maybe we could work out a group buy scenario?
I just got off the phone with Maxwell Ford and he said they will be accepting X plan, which still isn't as good as the $1K under invoice deal at Granger, but it would save on Airfare, gas, and hotel on the way back at least.

Sponsored

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just got off the phone with Maxwell Ford and he said they will be accepting X plan, which still isn't as good as the $1K under invoice deal at Granger, but it would save on Airfare, gas, and hotel on the way back at least.
That is what I heard as well. They are already a volume dealership (according to the sales rep. assigned to my reservation) so I am wondering if they would get a deal going if more people switched over. Alternatively, they may have so many reservations they don't care to negotiate.

It will be interesting to see what happens come December!

OP
OP
BroncoHooves

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That is what I heard as well. They are already a volume dealership (according to the sales rep. assigned to my reservation) so I am wondering if they would get a deal going if more people switched over. Alternatively, they may have so many reservations they don't care to negotiate.

It will be interesting to see what happens come December!
The guy at Maxwell said Ford would be closing reservations within the week due to high/unexpected demand as well. Not sure if this is accurate or not, but wouldn't surprise me.

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The guy at Maxwell said Ford would be closing reservations within the week due to high/unexpected demand as well. Not sure if this is accurate or not, but wouldn't surprise me.
I'm wondering how many will actually convert to order. I saw a number of discussions and posts around have 2, 3, 4 orders with plans to cancel.

I need to figure out a way to have my sales rep. let me order immediately on 12/7, lol

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Covert also said they will accept x plan.

Sponsored

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I heard from covert that they would be selling at MSRP... I am in Austin also, would be happy to join in a group buy in ATX, Dallas, Houston, or SA.

denrobii

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went to Metro Ford dealership in OKC today to get my truck serviced and spoke to a salesman about my Wildtrax reservation. He told me delivery would be in 18 months! I also asked about dealer markup and was told the First Edition would have a $20k markup while the other trims would have a $2500-$7000 or more markup. I’m going to transfer my reservation to another dealer.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have started a DFW post to get a group deal going. I wouldn’t mind driving a few hours to get a fair shake in this order process. Maybe we could all join up and find a dealer for a volume order similar to Granger?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ership-recommendations.1553/page-3#post-81047

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

But I’m telling you Iowa is God’s country...

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I posted this group’s link in the dfw forum we have going to see what response I can gather. I feel if we have 20+ buyers, we can find a dealer willing to accommodate and give us a fair shake. We should join forces..
Sponsored