Sponsored

Any Updates On Color Samples / Demo Broncos?

JAX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercedes E350, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know we are all itching to see the Bronco colors in person (especially that color-shifting CG), but I haven't been able to find out when we will be able to. The B&P is useless when it comes to picking colors, and it seems like the photos we have depend a lot on lighting. I'm hoping that all of the dealers will at least get paint samples to show to us, and maybe a select few will get an actual demo Bronco or Bronco sport when those are delivered. Anyone know any updates?
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Sports are starting to hit the showrooms. In my neck of the woods there has be a Cactus Grey (not sure if you are looking for Cactus Grey or Carbonized Grey LOL). Best bet is to call around the Ford dealers and see if any of them have Bronco Sports to look at in the color you are hoping to see. I have a feeling that most dealers aren't going to be able to get their hands on regular Broncos for a long time.

Reactions: JAX

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know we are all itching to see the Bronco colors in person (especially that color-shifting CG), but I haven't been able to find out when we will be able to. The B&P is useless when it comes to picking colors, and it seems like the photos we have depend a lot on lighting. I'm hoping that all of the dealers will at least get paint samples to show to us, and maybe a select few will get an actual demo Bronco or Bronco sport when those are delivered. Anyone know any updates?
Carb Gray really does change in various lighting doesn't it?

OP
OP
JAX

JAX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco Sports are starting to hit the showrooms. In my neck of the woods there has be a Cactus Grey (not sure if you are looking for Cactus Grey or Carbonized Grey LOL). Best bet is to call around the Ford dealers and see if any of them have Bronco Sports to look at in the color you are hoping to see. I have a feeling that most dealers aren't going to be able to get their hands on regular Broncos for a long time.
Makes sense. Lucky that you have a Cactus Gray nearby! At the moment I'm debating between Cactus Gray and Area 51.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most dealers should have a color book, although my local dealer says they don’t and the rural dealer I went to last week did. It was super helpful and the Cactus Gray was awesome IMO. I think it may be lost at the local dealer? They probably do more at that dealer a week then the other in a month, so unlikely they didn’t get one.

Reactions: JAX

Sponsored
OP
OP
JAX

JAX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Carb Gray really does change in various lighting doesn't it?
Honestly it seems like all the colors are like a chameleon depending on the light. I'll call my local dealers to see if they have the paint chips. It'd suck to order one color and then it shows up as something totally unexpected.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is an example of “fresh-egg orange”. Oops, I mean cyber orange.

:giggle:

FE8873F4-5858-4BE8-86CF-F90F1AD057A5.jpeg
Sponsored