Sponsored

Any way to change volume of the turn signal indicator?

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to not answer the OP's questions but regarding the loud blinker sound I agree its a bit obnoxious .
So I've started canceling the turn signal if i'm sitting at a light in the turning lane. I signal to the folks behind me that I'm getting into the turn lane and once in queue I turn it off.
I also use the lane change feature a lot where you bump the turn signal and it flashes like 3-4 times and stops on it own.
Sponsored

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I asked this question here a while ago and got no response. My guess is there is no fix, but I'd like to be proved wrong. I think I'll be using my turn signals less than usual if my order ever gets built.
it is loud....i have a ford explorer that is obnoxious as well but still not this loud.

JMBGlass

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma/C.O. Badlands 2.7 4Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it is loud....i have a ford explorer that is obnoxious as well but still not this loud.
IT IS THE LOUDEST TURN SIGNAL I'VE EVER HEARD! Louder than rental cars.. Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that it's loud because the top comes off, but I've had two convertibles in the past and they were normal volume signals. Are the Ford engineers who made this decision fucking DEAF?? I like so many things about this vehicle but this one just drives me nuts. I'm still really having trouble getting used to it, and because of that I'm unsafely NOT using my turn signals very much.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IT IS THE LOUDEST TURN SIGNAL I'VE EVER HEARD! Louder than rental cars.. Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that it's loud because the top comes off, but I've had two convertibles in the past and they were normal volume signals. Are the Ford engineers who made this decision fucking DEAF?? I like so many things about this vehicle but this one just drives me nuts. I'm still really having trouble getting used to it, and because of that I'm unsafely NOT using my turn signals very much.
I don't recommend you do that

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find it’s loud enough that Intend not to leave it on at intersections or any more than three flashes for a lane change. When I showed the Bronco to my friends family his kid laughed at how stupid the blinker sounded.

I am all for a solition, but is suspect some sound deadening on the squaker is about all I see.

BroncoDr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have instructions on how to access the blinker module? My issue is that it sounds super loud to anyone I’m talking to on the phone over the bronco’s Bluetooth.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I also use the lane change feature a lot where you bump the turn signal and it flashes like 3-4 times and stops on it own.
Now that can be programmed in Forscan. (the number of blinks)
I plan to set mine to 1. It's stupid an anyoying, and makes it feel like I'm driving a Dodge.

Cletusdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As someone who constantly has music loud and windows down I will appreciate the loud blinker. My 2010 f150s blinker was loud and I liked it because I didn’t have to worry about knowing if it was blinking or not through the death metal. When I upgraded to a 2020 only a couple things I miss is the blinker and leather seats. Yes I know it’s bizarre.

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For once in history blinker fluid could come in handy!
Seriously just find the blinker and wrap some sound deadening material around it.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Right, but has anyone found it?
The sound comes through the speakers like all the chimes in the Bronco.

And I’m certain Ford raised the volume of them once they realized how loud the Bronco is on the highway.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Eureka! I found it! Finally…a vehicle with a louder blinker. I was riding around Paris in a 1978 Citroen last week. Any complaints on road noise, blinker volume or rattles have no comparison to this “thing.” French need to stick with making wine and love.🤣
Sponsored