Sponsored

Any West Coast members receive their Broncos yet?

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was told by a Ford dealer in Los Angeles that no Broncos have been delivered to this area, and that the east coast orders are rolling out first. This is a very big dealership, you can probably guess which one, and they haven't even received a dealer demo model. Let alone a customers truck. My question for you is, has anyone on the west coast taken delivery of their new Bronco? What have your dealers been telling you about delivery dates?
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not fully on West Coast, but my Bronco is on my UT dealership’s (large volume) first shipment. Is currently on train somewhere around Kansas City/Topeka. The train continues after Utah and terminates in Industry, CA on July 17 so it’s very likely some Bronco’s will be making it out West at least by this Saturday…

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer in OC that clams 400+ orders. They told me they weren't even aware that demo units were starting to go to dealers.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My question for you is, has anyone on the west coast taken delivery of their new Bronco? What have your dealers been telling you about delivery dates?
I was told to expect them in August. This makes sense considering rail travel times and the processing at the Mira Loma yard.

Everyone in So Cal will have their Bronco get off the train here http://wikimapia.org/8742784/Union-Pacific-Railroad-Automobile-Distribution-Center
https://www.up.com/customers/premium/facility_profiles/index.htm

Then it travels by truck to your dealership.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oregon....nope.

Sponsored

Champ365

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m up in Rocklin CA with a blend date of 6/28 but still just showing as “in production”. My dealership said it’s most likely built but won’t update until shipped. Wildtrak, 4 door, lux, leather, tow package.

LagoCJ

Raptor
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor and GMC Canyon AT4X
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not fully on West Coast, but my Bronco is on my UT dealership’s (large volume) first shipment. Is currently on train somewhere around Kansas City/Topeka. The train continues after Utah and terminates in Industry, CA on July 17 so it’s very likely some Bronco’s will be making it out West at least by this Saturday…
Great info! How are you tracking so precisely? I am down in TX and it looks like our Broncos were production line buddies. 6/23 Blend and 6/27 Built dates. Supposed to be here by tomorrow, but I am thinking maybe it stayed in MI longer than expected. Can't imagine they are on the same train if your's is going to UT?

Where in UT? I grew up there and will be bringing mine up for it's break in run as soon as I get it (probably this weekend). A short trek through Moab before visiting family in SLC area. Bronco coffee if you are nearby there.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nothing in AZ yet that I've seen or know of

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing in Seattle yet. Had a blend date of 7-12 but haven't heard anything and probably won't for some time now.

dinkdonk

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was told by a Ford dealer in Los Angeles that no Broncos have been delivered to this area, and that the east coast orders are rolling out first. This is a very big dealership, you can probably guess which one, and they haven't even received a dealer demo model. Let alone a customers truck. My question for you is, has anyone on the west coast taken delivery of their new Bronco? What have your dealers been telling you about delivery dates?
I just learned that a dealer in Long Beach just received two - and what's strange is they were available on their website to purchase - I drove by to 'see' one in person but the fella told me the 'owner' drove it off the lot the day before but it was under 'reservation' - which i knew was the case - i have my reservation back in Colorado - i just wanted to see the damn thing - but why would they have them 'available to purchase' on their website.
long beach - don't be weirdos! -Cynthia

Sponsored

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

shipped date 6/27 dealer update today bronco on rail passing threw Missouri to Nor Cal. ETA 2 more weeks

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer in OC that clams 400+ orders. They told me they weren't even aware that demo units were starting to go to dealers.
That actually doesn't sound too crazy. I'm guess there are plenty of dealers with hundreds of orders so for an OC one to have that many is within the realm of possibility. It also could be reservations and not orders as we know not all dealers actually know what's going on.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am fairly sure a couple dealers around Sac have their mannequins now. They were suppose to be there last week.

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our dealer up here in N. CA is pretty small and only has 80 allocated, yet he knows his WT is on the way. How can such a large dealer not know demos are on the way? Maybe I am misunderstanding your post. I think his demo will be here within a week or two.

Ponyup

Badlands
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, Nissan Armada, CX-3, Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend date today. soon I hope. 🤞
Sponsored