Sponsored

Any West Coast members receive their Broncos yet?

GrabberBlue

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ours showed up in AZ today! Hoping to take delivery by the end of the week if the rail yard can get it to the dealer quickly.
Sponsored

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That actually doesn't sound too crazy. I'm guess there are plenty of dealers with hundreds of orders so for an OC one to have that many is within the realm of possibility. It also could be reservations and not orders as we know not all dealers actually know what's going on.
They are the default dealer for the Costa Mesa/Newport Beach area so they for sure got a ton of reservations. I am certain the person I placed my order with at the dealer did not know how the process was supposed to work at that time. I would be interested to see their conversion rate since I think they just relied on people contacting them to set up Orders.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Our dealer up here in N. CA is pretty small and only has 80 allocated, yet he knows his WT is on the way. How can such a large dealer not know demos are on the way? Maybe I am misunderstanding your post. I think his demo will be here within a week or two.
I am fairly sure they know but want to sell the demos or more likely don't want a bunch of Bronco nerds bugging them.

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am fairly sure they know but want to sell the demos or more likely don't want a bunch of Bronco nerds bugging them.
I specifically asked our dealer if they will have a plan for test drives. I told him I don't want it to be a sh!! show for randoms in the beginning. Order holders should be first. He agreed to have something in place. In all honesty, I am truly enjoying dealing with our smaller dealer here. Yes, I am paying MSRP, but I'm not 1 out of 400 and he is truly responsive.

Crafty

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Blend 7/1, shipped rail 7/12, expected 8/6-12. East of Portland. My dealer is lucky I'm not sitting out front waiting!

Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Blend 7/1, shipped rail 7/12, expected 8/6-12. East of Portland. My dealer is lucky I'm not sitting out front waiting!
Who you with? I was 6-28 blend, just shipped couple days ago saying 8-12-18

Monsterdun

First Edition
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was told by a Ford dealer in Los Angeles that no Broncos have been delivered to this area, and that the east coast orders are rolling out first. This is a very big dealership, you can probably guess which one, and they haven't even received a dealer demo model. Let alone a customers truck. My question for you is, has anyone on the west coast taken delivery of their new Bronco? What have your dealers been telling you about delivery dates?

I’m in bay area, Sa Jose, and working with Serramonte Ford for a 4 door FE….initial shop date was by July 14, and email from yesterday:

“To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2021 Bronco™ FIRST EDITION is delivered to Serramonte Ford. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of July 8, 2021 and July 14, 2021 has been updated to between July 19, 2021 and July 25, 2021.

Your dealer will contact you to arrange the delivery and pickup details regarding your new vehicle.”

Dealer Confirmed it’s in Bay Area, sitting at depot, and just needs to be coordinated for pick up.

so hoping next week!!!!!!!

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Suburban in Sandy. Maybe we're on the same train!
Maybe, you get rail car number? I’m in Boring but am using Northside Ford
Sponsored