Sponsored

Any word from Canadian Dealers regarding ordering?

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Advantage was able to order them. Don't have a ton of details as you said, but they did indeed submit my actual order.
Got my email call to arms from Advantage today. Game on!
Sponsored

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received a phone call this morning from my dealer stating that he had just received the order portfolio and would schedule an appointment next week once he has had an opportunity to review it. Getting excited!

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Placed my order this morning with a 1000$ deposit, initially the guy ordering was saying I had a different trim picked with my 100$ reservation back on August 19th, 2020 but he would manually change it when putting my order in the que. I was told I'm the 56th or 57th order submitted out of close to 100 reservations, so I expect to get late delivery if I even get a MY21 due to my build (badlands/2.7/10 speed/Sasquatch) but otherwise I'll basically be near the front of the line for a MY22.
Bronco88 what dealer are you with? Did they call you to come in, or did you call them?

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like I’ve said in other Canadian order threads because they’re all pretty much the same question...
If you’ve ordered, post up who the dealer is, and what price/discounts you have negotiated.
above below msrp, X plan pricing etc.. some people in the states are getting credits for various things.

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronco88 what dealer are you with? Did they call you to come in, or did you call them?
Brown Bros. Ford had called me before the order banks were open but I told them I was going to wait until Jan. 19th at least. I called in on the 19th and asked if people had started to come in with their orders, they told me yes; 50 some odd had already put deposits down so I went in the next day, I just signed my print off I gave them with a photocopy of my license, put down 1000$ as a deposit. Initially when I gave my res # to the guy placing the orders he said I was ordering a 2 dr black diamond manual and I told him no, that was at the time when nothing was made available option wise, we literally put 100$ down for a spot in line. He told me he had to manually change a few orders and it wasn't easy but I should be fine. As long as they order what I want then Ford will get its money otherwise I'm waiting for a 22, just waiting to hear back on what happens in the next day or so.

As far as I'm concerned, they have promised MSRP or better if there are any discounts as per FORD Canada or if employee pricing is in effect in which case it will be applied at the time of sale but otherwise my price is that which is on the print out and I made sure to go over it, no extra fees.

Last edited:

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do anyone know their local dealers allocation?
Canadian dealers aren't getting allocation like the US is, from what my guy told me. He didn't elaborate. It's being done differently here.
I do know right now however, I'm 15th outta 43 at my dealership.
But a 2 door Squatch is gonna mess that all up

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Order has been submitted, updated on my ford.ca account today but still showing 2 dr black diamond. Waiting on dealer to call me back to clarify but was told before that they could change the model etc right before the build is scheduled if they can't now.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brown Bros. Ford had called me before the order banks were open but I told them I was going to wait until Jan. 19th at least. I called in on the 19th and asked if people had started to come in with their orders, they told me yes; 50 some odd had already put deposits down so I went in the next day, I just signed my print off I gave them with a photocopy of my license, put down 1000$ as a deposit. Initially when I gave my res # to the guy placing the orders he said I was ordering a 2 dr black diamond manual and I told him no, that was at the time when nothing was made available option wise, we literally put 100$ down for a spot in line. He told me he had to manually change a few orders and it wasn't easy but I should be fine. As long as they order what I want then Ford will get its money otherwise I'm waiting for a 22, just waiting to hear back on what happens in the next day or so.

As far as I'm concerned, they have promised MSRP or better if there are any discounts as per FORD Canada or if employee pricing is in effect in which case it will be applied at the time of sale but otherwise my price is that which is on the print out and I made sure to go over it, no extra fees.
Thanks. Did he tell you what number you were in line or how many allocations they got?

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered today,

2 Door
Velocity Blue
Black Diamond
2.7 Auto
Standard Pkg (no mid)
Floor Liners
Tow pkg
MIC top

2823F2AB-EC8C-42FD-9D92-57778C36CEA8.png

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

At least the Candian B&P shows the black top when selelcted. It's still a ghost for the US.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yah but no lease option, winches, or tents here :-(

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks. Did he tell you what number you were in line or how many allocations they got?
Nothing of the sort, one of the other guys had stated a few months back that their dealer had just under 100 reservations, recently he had to told me that just over 50 people had put their orders in w/ deposits but nothing more than that. I had read somewhere that Canadian allocations were being done differently than the US ones? I could be wrong. I'm fine with waiting for a MY22 and already told them I would like a chance to update my order but odds are I'll just change from Velocity Blue to Dark/Army Green if something like that is offered.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing of the sort, one of the other guys had stated a few months back that their dealer had just under 100 reservations, recently he had to told me that just over 50 people had put their orders in w/ deposits but nothing more than that. I had read somewhere that Canadian allocations were being done differently than the US ones? I could be wrong. I'm fine with waiting for a MY22 and already told them I would like a chance to update my order but odds are I'll just change from Velocity Blue to Dark/Army Green if something like that is offered.
I'm with Brown Bros too, and haven't spoken to them yet, but I see on my Ford account that they converted my reservation to an order without my permission. Will need to give them a call. Do you have a name of the guy you put your name in with?

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm with Brown Bros too, and haven't spoken to them yet, but I see on my Ford account that they converted my reservation to an order without my permission. Will need to give them a call. Do you have a name of the guy you put your name in with?
I placed my order through Peter at the Brown Bros. Clearance shop in Surrey but he doesn't enter them, they might've done that to get everyone into que or maybe it was a mistake? I know they told me that they were having issues with making changes. My Ford.ca says I'm getting a Black Diamond 2 DR because that's what I had initially reserved back in August, but my print off was for a Badlands 4 DR 2.7 V6, 10 SPD, Sasquatch and High Pkg w/ Shadow Black Modular Roof in Velocity Blue. I'm going to wait on them to figure out the system and update my build accordingly otherwise I'm fine with a MY22 in Dark Green.

Last edited:

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got a call from my dealer a few minutes ago that ordering has started. I made an appointment for next Saturday.
Sponsored