Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang convertible / 2015 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious what the current rumor is on when those who reserved and ordered early can and should reaffirm our orders to my22 yet? I got shoved back due to MIC, Safari, Trailer kit and pretty sure because I’m in California too.
4 door Badlands 2.3/manual

16079246-4812-4AD3-A92B-256F7E6F2310.gif
Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious what the current rumor is on when those who reserved and ordered early can and should reaffirm our orders to my22 yet? I got shoved back due to MIC, Safari, Trailer kit and pretty sure because I’m in California too.

Ford Bronco Any word on my21 reservation and order holders date to re-order to my22 16079246-4812-4AD3-A92B-256F7E6F2310
Crickets would be an improvement from what I’ve heard.

mdahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima 2009- Maxi pad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco Any word on my21 reservation and order holders date to re-order to my22 16079246-4812-4AD3-A92B-256F7E6F2310
I thought I heard December when they release B&P.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talk to your dealer. As soon as the MY22 books open up, we all have to refresh our orders.

OP
OP
Drvmustangs

Drvmustangs

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang convertible / 2015 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talk to your dealer. As soon as the MY22 books open up, we all have to refresh our orders.
I have and they don’t seem to know when.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have and they don’t seem to know when.
Nobody knows WHEN. lol
This is Ford... Ford doesn't even know when. They've pushed MY22 B&P back once already.
We've waited this long... Keep holding on! 👍🏻

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Was checking the Blue Oval Forums and the MY22 Order Banks for the 22 Ranger have been posted. I would suspect that MY22 Bronco order banks will be coming in the next week or two.

While following the timeline for order bank and the "estimated" date when they would open, the Ranger and Bronco shared similar timelines. If Ford is getting ready for 22 Ranger orders, the 22 Bronco orders shouldn't be to far behind in my opinion.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Was checking the Blue Oval Forums and the MY22 Order Banks for the 22 Ranger have been posted. I would suspect that MY22 Bronco order banks will be coming in the next week or two.

While following the timeline for order bank and the "estimated" date when they would open, the Ranger and Bronco shared similar timelines. If Ford is getting ready for 22 Ranger orders, the 22 Bronco orders shouldn't be to far behind in my opinion.
The reason that they may be different is that Ranger doesn't have a massive backlog of orders - including some that must be built as MY21 - like Bronco does. If Ford is planning to schedule all MY21s before opening the MY22 banks then we might be waiting a little longer. When was the last round of scheduling dated for?

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I talked to ford.com and my dealer and both told me I don't need to do anything, my order will be bumped over to '22 automatically. All my options are still available, I'm still going to check again when the banks open.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked to ford.com and my dealer and both told me I don't need to do anything, my order will be bumped over to '22 automatically. All my options are still available, I'm still going to check again when the banks open.
If you say so... I believe your sales guy will just submit your order for you.
Definitely check in with your guy and get a purchase agreement!

Screenshot_20210927-092052_Email.jpg

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The reason that they may be different is that Ranger doesn't have a massive backlog of orders - including some that must be built as MY21 - like Bronco does. If Ford is planning to schedule all MY21s before opening the MY22 banks then we might be waiting a little longer. When was the last round of scheduling dated for?
MY22 for Bronco was originally slated for 9/13/2021, but prior to even that date being reached, Ford announced that the order banks would be pushed back to October. Ford Ranger was also scheduled to have the order banks opened on the same date (9/13/2021) but was also delayed.

While nothing is concrete, I think we'll see the see the MY22 bronco order banks open up in the first or second week of October.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

JNSki

Wildtrak
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor, Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was told the same this past week by my dealer/sales rep and Ford.com when I called. I'm headed in this Monday just for some peace of mind and to make sure what I was told was correct. If I were to build a MY22, all the options that I picked are still available and I wouldn't change anything. But I do like the look of the new Body Armor - Protective Moldings on the MY22!

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was told the same this past week by my dealer/sales rep and Ford.com when I called. I'm headed in this Monday just for some peace of mind and to make sure what I was told was correct. If I were to build a MY22, all the options that I picked are still available and I wouldn't change anything. But I do like the look of the new Body Armor - Protective Moldings on the MY22!
Please let me know if everything is good after you stop into the dealership.
Sponsored