Sponsored

Anybody do axle back or cat back exhaust yet?

Jlynsk

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Put the Roush axle back exhaust on today. I don’t understand why every single video on YouTube including lethal performance said to take the rear bumper off?!? With the right tools this full instal took 20mins on my back in my driveway. Had car on my lift and my k5 in the shop so I did it on ground.

10mm on 1/4 to sneak in the bumper. You just need to loosen the bolts because the bracket slides out. Very easy with the right tools. No need to pull the bumper… or even the spare like lethal performance did when they forgot you could just open the tailgate to get the spare out of the way.

FBA87778-F6E2-4C3A-A8D3-6F6B1CC10569.jpeg

9B196155-F50F-4698-AB4B-F27BE6FF6869.jpeg

029690B3-847E-4B8D-8ABE-498FBC96D825.jpeg
Are you getting any drone before 2k rpm’s?
Sponsored

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does Bassani make one ?
I have there quite thunder cat back on my F150 which I bought at the Ford dealership .

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thermal R&D's new catback system being installed on our Bronco tomorrow. This will be 6th or 7th system we've installed, tested and reviewed. Stay tuned!!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m looking at the axle back version.
I have a barely used MRT King of the Hill Dual Ops, black tips for sale. $300 plus shipping.

Spouse said it was too loud for her.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a barely used MRT King of the Hill Dual Ops, black tips for sale. $300 plus shipping.

Spouse said it was too loud for her.
My new exhaust is being delivered tomorrow.

Thanks for the offer

Reactions: Cat

UpNawth22

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My new exhaust is being delivered tomorrow.

Thanks for the offer
Did you get the outlaw axle back dual exhaust? If so where did you order from if you don't mind me asking?

Markco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, @MRTperformance Trail Rated Turndown.
10/10 for daily use IMO. Will get another for Bronco #2 if i don’t swap the one I have.

there are also a handful of others brands to choose from, the search bar is your friend!
I got the same for my 2.3

Sponsored

yippeekiyay

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-dr Badsquatch, 1998 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thermal R&D's new catback system being installed on our Bronco tomorrow. This will be 6th or 7th system we've installed, tested and reviewed. Stay tuned!!
Oooh they made humble 4 bangers sound *amazing* with their 2G DSM turbo-backs! Can not wait to hear what they can do for a 2.7 TT!!

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry for the upright video. Much better content will be available shortly. We installed the Thermal R&D system yesterday and filmed a bunch of content which is being edited now. I just snagged a quick clip with my phone for an IG story until the video is done.

The system went in perfect. No cutting or welding and it came with everything needed for an easy install. It’s quiet at idle and cruise but definitely noticeable under throttle. If I were to compare it to another exhausts we’ve installed i would say it’s one of the least aggressive systems we’ve put on the truck. Definitely a solid choice for those looking for more sound out of their bronco but don’t want it too loud or aggressive. We’ll be making a new post of the install and review once it’s done being edited. In the meantime these systems are available to order so if you have any questions in the meantime or need help placing an order feel free to give us a shout.
Thanks!

https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...nco/exhaust/catback-systems?manufacturer=2068
Ford Bronco Anybody do axle back or cat back exhaust yet? 4bedcx6m

Last edited:

yippeekiyay

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-dr Badsquatch, 1998 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for the upright video. Much better content will be available shortly. We installed the Thermal R&D system yesterday and filmed a bunch of content which is being edited now. I just snagged a quick clip with my phone for an IG story until the video is done.

The system went in perfect. No cutting or welding and it came with everything needed for an easy install. It’s quiet at idle and cruise but definitely noticeable under throttle. If I were to compare it to another exhausts we’ve installed i would say it’s one of the least aggressive systems we’ve put on the truck. Definitely a solid choice for those looking for more sound out of their bronco but don’t want it too loud or aggressive. We’ll be making a new post of the install and review once it’s done being edited. In the meantime these systems are available to order so if you have any questions in the meantime or need help placing an order feel free to give us a shout.
Thanks!

https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...nco/exhaust/catback-systems?manufacturer=2068
4bedcx6m.jpg

Sounds really good, can't wait for the fully edited video, you guys do s great job with those.

Do you know if they're going to do one with a muffler delete?

What bov is that, think I need it too 😉

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds really good, can't wait for the fully edited video, you guys do s great job with those.

Do you know if they're going to do one with a muffler delete?

What bov is that, think I need it too 😉
We agree, you do! Haha. It is the Turbosmart Compact Dual Port ( give the most sound ) We did a video on that one as well.

If you'd like to grab one, it's this one here -->
https://www.lethalperformance.com/t...co-2-3l-2-7l-bronco-sport-2-0l-0223-1082.html

In stock and ready to ship as well ;)

Let me know if you have any other questions!

-JakeFromLethal

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am planning an extensive onboard air system with tank. The only place I can figure to put the tank safely is where the stock muffler currently sits. This isnt a brodozer or mall crawler. I would like the exhaust to be as tucked away as possible. Would consider an axle dump setup as well. Any ideas for a system that is still relatively quiet and minimal drone? I want to stay married as long as I can.
Sponsored