Sponsored

Anybody else’s cowl do this or is it a windshield washer adjustment option.

79Crewzer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘05 F250 Harley <40k miles, ‘18 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stopped at dealer to see if by chance they had a Bronco, They did out back with a large orange circle on the windshield with giant hole in the glass. This wasn’t a stone chip. While looking at the overall fit and finish I noticed the cowl being loose thinking it was a clip not clipped. I pressed on it hard a couple of times but no luck.

So I’m wondering if others do this as well.

I was actually pressing hard prior to video to engage clip to no avail.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can tell it was so close to clipping down, you just needed to press it a few more times, lol

seriously though, adding to my future-delivery checklist.. it's becoming quite long. curious to hear whether any owners are observing this

could you tell if the projectile that flew through the glass did any damage to the interior??

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I actually just noticed this over the weekend. Only drivers side does it. Nit as bad as the video but some movement. Not worried about. Already have don 95 on the highway and been off roading at Rausch creek and it hasn't moved so i dont think it will....

Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
W.T.F. That would drive me crazy!

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stopped at dealer to see if by chance they had a Bronco, They did out back with a large orange circle on the windshield with giant hole in the glass. This wasn’t a stone chip. While looking at the overall fit and finish I noticed the cowl being loose thinking it was a clip not clipped. I pressed on it hard a couple of times but no luck.

The new Bronco comes equipped with an EZ Button. Simply click the cowl and a pizza will be delivered to your exact location.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually just noticed this over the weekend. Only drivers side does it. Nit as bad as the video but some movement. Not worried about. Already have don 95 on the highway and been off roading at Rausch creek and it hasn't moved so i dont think it will....
We need video of the Bronco at Rausch!

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are 2 for 2. Both are loose, bad design IMO. Got a fix in mind if I can find the right clip.

Ford Bronco Anybody else’s cowl do this or is it a windshield washer adjustment option. 305AF6E2-8ED6-41D5-8C08-DC93A4D4EFF9

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Mine flexes as well, not sure if it's the same as yours but not really worried about it.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Reactions: jxc

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
In fairness to Ford, this is a new vehicle and it will have problems. They have apparently never made a windshield cowl on anything before this. Sorry, just trying to maintain the status quo defense. My salesman said when my Bronco arrives it is a simple process. He calls and takes a credit app then I come over and sign. I am seriously afraid this thing might show up with out an engine at this point. I will inspect everything like it's a used car. Sadly that's where we are. Jeep has to be all smiles at this point watching this take shape.
Sponsored