Sponsored

Anybody else’s cowl do this or is it a windshield washer adjustment option.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please stop fingering that… It’s very annoying.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow that is a bit of a surprise that it moves so much. And I appreciate the multiple presses to get a good sense of how loose and loud it is.

What cracks me up is this is not the first SUV that ford has built. It's on a frame, which happens to be rigged up for off roading, but that's the running gear. Fab shops have put all kinds of different bodies on different frames.

But Ford acts like they can't figure out how to make an SUV body with all these computer glitches, sensor issues, and plastic parts breaking, squeaking, and rubbing through.

WTF?

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can tell it was so close to clipping down, you just needed to press it a few more times, lol

seriously though, adding to my future-delivery checklist.. it's becoming quite long. curious to hear whether any owners are observing this

could you tell if the projectile that flew through the glass did any damage to the interior??
A check list is a good idea, trying to remember everything reported on this forum is becoming a large task. Might not be a bad thread to create and attach your list.

Brian63

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have to push down the cowl in the center to open the hood. Going to dealer tomorrow to see what can be done. Also setting an appointment for the windshield recall.

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My bronco is at the dealer for this right now. Lifted the hood, grabbed onto the cowl, broke my windshield.

They are replacing the cowl and windshield now.

83FA8A85-7434-4D13-93C3-D8C3DE829542.jpeg

Sponsored

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Stopped at dealer to see if by chance they had a Bronco, They did out back with a large orange circle on the windshield with giant hole in the glass. This wasn’t a stone chip. While looking at the overall fit and finish I noticed the cowl being loose thinking it was a clip not clipped. I pressed on it hard a couple of times but no luck.

So I’m wondering if others do this as well.

I was actually pressing hard prior to video to engage clip to no avail.
Mine recently became unclipped somehow...and I found out when I opened the hood and it caught on the edge of the cowl and almost ripped it out. Now its bent and definitely won't clip fully back in.

My first thought was...what a piece of junk.

Brian63

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have to push down the cowl in the center to open the hood. Going to dealer tomorrow to see what can be done. Also setting an appointment for the windshield recall.
Got the cowl replaced when they fixed the recalled windshield. No problem since, fingers crossed
Sponsored