Sponsored

Anybody else getting over the initial hype?

ChrisMeyers

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been about a month now and am considerably less enthusiastic. Its not that the truck isn't absolutely perfect for what it should have been, it really is. But I just am not sure that buying a 40k car in this type of uncertain economic times is the most rational thing to do. Kinda over it for now, but if the feeling passes and things become better maybe my mood will change.
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Been about a month now and am considerably less enthusiastic. Its not that the truck isn't absolutely perfect for what it should have been, it really is. But I just am not sure that buying a 40k car in this type of uncertain economic times is the most rational thing to do. Kinda over it for now, but if the feeling passes and things become better maybe my mood will change.
Orders donā€™t start until December. So, save up and reassess your situation at that time (or keep waiting). Bronco will still be here if you decide to leave and come back.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Life is short, live fast? lol all jokes aside I think you will be back in the spirit once the orders start coming out. Is buying a $40k truck a great financial strategy.... no but I donā€™t look at it as a financial plan I look at it as a toy.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How can you lose excitement when you now need to think what tire cover will look best on either your 2-Door or 4-Door Black Diamond/Badlands/WildTrack/Base possible Samsquatch whatever!

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Anybody else getting over the initial hype? 1597116369013

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€™22 Badlands, ā€˜23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a good case of Bronco-21 fever going, canā€™t wait to put the order in.

Last edited:

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hear you. Buying a new vehicle is never a purely logical choice. It's not necessarily a matter of whether you can afford it, but whether you should. The answer is purely personal. I'm still leaning yes, but the initial "gotta have it" has subsided for weighing wants vs needs.

Sponsored

secretg

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Nissan Leaf :)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Growing up my friend's dad would let us use their beat up old 1980's(?) era Bronco to go off road in at the beach in high school. Ever since then I wanted to own one, I am so glad this is coming now that I got a real job and am able to afford one hehe :)

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Bronco is not a rational or logical or financially sound investment.
Itā€™s a want, not a need.
Itā€™s not an investment.
Itā€™s a splurge, an indulgence.
As soon as you start trying to make sense of it, the magic disappears.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not yet. I'm like a little kid excited about a Disneyland trip. ? Can't wait! And I can't stop reading this Forum looking for new news. And chatting with all the good people on here.
Sponsored