Sponsored

Anybody else having trouble getting dealers to talk about mark ups? I may switch to Granger.

TimboSlice

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe the new deadline to switch dealers is January 31, 2021. And KM Ford stated they would honor the X-Plan pricing even if you are a new reservation holder with them, not just the existing ones and that includes the First Edition model too.

One last thing. Eric is good about periodically sending out information about the bronco and sales process if he has something to pass on. And he recently sent a message to his bronco customers that ford planned to have a December 1st showing of some two and four door broncos at the dealership. Hopefully that will take place , I have never seen a new bronco in person. I live in Ventura County but I will absolutely go that if it happens.
I found a dealer here in LA that wont mark up MSRP, but I have not received any further communication regarding updates and info. I'm considering switching to FM Ford as I am from the SD area and still have family who live there.
Sponsored