Sponsored

Anybody else thinking about cancelling if their build estimate is 2022?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I won’t cancel my reservation MY22 as of now, BUT....if it continues to drag out due to some other disruption in the known universe, I may. If I have to wait until MY 23, I may as well wait until they show up on lots for general sale. Then, once the fervor has died down, I can deal at the MSRP. Will it be several years out? Yep, but it may wind up being that anyway. BTW, this all goes out the window if I just go an order a Mach 1.
Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like all of this^. At this point I wish I hadn’t traded in my wife’s MKZ so I’d have the luxury of buying a toy, like an older bronco, or even an older mustang. But I traded in the Lincoln and my 04 manual Ranger on a new 21 Ranger. My 2nd vehicle is my wife’s 06 Saturn Vue, so I need something that gets my adrenaline pumping at this point. The 21/22 Bronco fulfills all of those wants/needs (functionality, toy, enthusiasm)....I don’t really see anything else out there as a dd that covers all the bases at that price point. I guess I’m stuck waiting, trying to maintain patience and tamper down my impulsive nature that just wants something to enjoy with summer coming to Wyoming.
How do you like the '21 Ranger? I was thinking of popping for a '21 XLT 4X4 with FX4 off road pkg, kind of hold me over until my late '22 Bronco gets here, providing I don't like the Ranger so much I just say to hell with it.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How do you like the '21 Ranger? I was thinking of popping for a '21 XLT 4X4 with FX4 off road pkg, kind of hold me over until my late '22 Bronco gets here, providing I don't like the Ranger so much I just say to hell with it.
I got an XLT 4x4 with the Sport package and I do really like it. The 2.3 is a good engine for that sized truck and I think they look sharp. It’s rapid red and right now I’m just adding some upgrades and getting it the way I want it. Not as exciting as a Bronco, but a really nice functional consolation.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 4 reservation so I knew that MY22 was what I was going to get. If it slips to late 22 or 23 then I will bail and reassess.
lots of things can happen in a year so each day that goes by that Ford can’t fill orders means there Is more chance people will find something else to buy.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone that reserved in first 48 hours that already hasn’t wanted to be a MY22 by now I think will seriously consider canceling unless Ford offers some huge rebate etc . I know that will not happen so yes probably canceling if pushed to 22

Sponsored

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have all the deadlies. I’m in till the end. If I can get something like this from the factory, it will be worth it.
Ford Bronco Anybody else thinking about cancelling if their build estimate is 2022? F3F822C0-BD9B-4750-B6B4-D0FB92821D21

OP
OP

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
And, more importantly, shit or get off the pot. Make a decision; stop waffling; and stop posting about their indecisiveness...or, at least, confine these post to a master "I can't decide shit, without the entire community chiming in on my decision" thread.
Nobody is sure. We’re all rolling the dice right now. But if I have to wait anyways, then gathering more real world info and weighing alternatives only makes sense.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so far I'm staying in, night one res (seconds after midnight their time, so technically day 2?) and right in the middle of my dealer's allocations. Lots of the constrained items on my build, so it'll be a while. If I get pushed to '22 I'll just see what happens. If they take Cyber Orange out, I'm most likely out. None of the other colors are scream "fun" to me.
If early '22 I'll stick around, if for some reason late '22 I'm most likely getting bored with the whole thing and decide on a different hobby, drive my old Taco for a couple more years. I have to drive very little during the week, Bronco would be for the drives I don't have to go on (like shopping, kids to school etc). Just starting to get a bit bored, not much new stuff posted here, lots of whining and crying, my interests might just change to something else if it's an other year.

For now I'm in, and not changing anything on my order (unless Ford offers full wiring and plumbing for hard top for free if I switch to soft top). I don't need this thing at all, I just want it.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
IF (big IF) Ford decided to offer the new Ranger with a stick-shift, I could see changing my order to a Ranger.

Sold the Mustang, which is fine. No point in a convertible in summer anyway. Driving my wife's old Expy while waiting on my Bronco. So long as the Expy doesn't need any major repairs, I'll hold out for the Bronco. Otherwise, might have to by a Taco or something to drive while waiting.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
my plates were up that week, so saved $600 there as well.
In AZ you get your registration money back, minus a $28 fee. There are some nice incentives right now for dealers that still have 2020s on the lot. We got about $7k in incentives on my wife's F-150 a couple weeks ago.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m pumped to be taking delivery but if I don’t like it after 3-6 months I’d probably order a diesel or 392 wrangler. Problem, probably 30k more than my Branco order.