Sponsored

Anybody else thinking about cancelling if their build estimate is 2022?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Anybody else thinking about cancelling if their build estimate is 2022? car-girl

Ford Bronco Anybody else thinking about cancelling if their build estimate is 2022? mic-drop-mic
Sponsored

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothing else out there that I'm really interested in. I have a couple of 4x4 trucks if I need to be off pavement. I'll just keep driving my car that I like.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not no but Hell No! I do not understand this need people have for instant gratification.
I do understand that some people need a new form of transportation for a variety of reason.
If that is the case then their needs should come first and the Bronco second.
It is disappointing that ford and other auto companies are in the pickle that they are in but most of the reasons are beyond their control. My cars are not new but they are in good working order and the Bronco will be an addition not a replacement so I can wait and save more to put down while I am waiting.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking about getting something else until I saw them in person today. I am now more excited then I ever have been. They are even better in person. And Jeep should legit be scared with the loss of sales. It is so many levels above Jeep.

Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Considering I chose Cyber Orange for my mystical Bronco build...I had to one up myself. The Jeep is gonna be lime green (Gecko) 🤟
Love your color choices. A fun vehicle should have a fun color. I had to struggle with my reasons to not get a Cyber Orange Bronco.

OP
OP

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's where you are wrong. I am 100% sure. I am getting a Bronco. I am getting the Bronco I ordered. I am satisfied with Ford's communication process. In fact, they have provided far more information, than any of us should have expected. As for "real-world" info, how much more "real-world" can it get, than to see those trucks actually on the trails, conquering Moab and the like?

You're looking for an excuse to get out, and you want this community to tell you that you are right. Just get out. You don't need anyone to agree with you. Just do it.
Bruh, hired drivers on scripted trails isn’t real. If you’re in the blind faith group no matter how many years you have to wait, then good for you. Props. But I’m not OCD like that. I’m not stuck on an obsession.

After a few convos, I need a date. After a few dates, I need to... consummate the relationship. I’m not blue balling for years without some satisfaction. I won’t be catfished by Ford.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's where you are wrong. I am 100% sure. I am getting a Bronco. I am getting the Bronco I ordered. I am satisfied with Ford's communication process. In fact, they have provided far more information, than any of us should have expected. As for "real-world" info, how much more "real-world" can it get, than to see those trucks actually on the trails, conquering Moab and the like?

You're looking for an excuse to get out, and you want this community to tell you that you are right. Just get out. You don't need anyone to agree with you. Just do it.
Everything will be ok.. take a breath and relax.... you seem a tad worked up...

Sj2021wildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f350 6.7, 2016 gmc Sierra denali 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nope, I will wait as long as needed to get my wildtrak. However to feed my need to buy something we are gonna get the wife a new Navigator L tomorrow!

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I have to wait until 2022 after already forgoing the mod hardtop I’m going to need another $1000 worth of FordPass points. And a cactus gray painted gas can. I really hope that’s not the case.

Last edited:

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before the latest delays I felt confident that I’d get mine this year because I was within the allocations at my dealership. Now I’m not sure there’s any reason to expect to get my day 2 reservation any earlier than I might get my Grangetober reservation that I have slated as a 22. If I get a chance to see an outer banks in person and find out that the roast interior doesn’t look as bad as the pictures, I may switch from BD to that and get the high package with my Granger build. Kind of nice to have the option really. (Had to search real hard for that silver lining but I’m happy with it)

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Very very very possible. A Defender is the other vehicle in the front running for the final spot in my driveway.
Sponsored