Sponsored

Anybody excited about their 2022 conversion and why?

rmillermich

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is this something new? just got this from Ford. I am expecting to be pushed to 2023 or even 2024 with a late Oct. reservation. But an early order base?

Ford Bronco Anybody excited about their 2022 conversion and why? 1634656496350
Sponsored

iceicecream

Base
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser fj80
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Both account pages updated for me and yesterday I got our updated order sheet and it says 2022 with a priority code 10 so I’m feeling so relieved and now just gotta sit back and wait and pray on October 28th it’s scheduled 😊🙏🏻
So I just checked and mine now (that’s it’s updated to MY22) says priority code 10 now too from a previous code 99?! What does this mean?! Please help 🙏🏼

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I just checked and mine now (that’s it’s updated to MY22) says priority code 10 now too from a previous code 99?! What does this mean?! Please help 🙏🏼
Anything with a priority code thats between 10-19 is a signal for Ford to put your order in the que to be scheduled :) Some dealers say placing your order at a 10 will get your order picked up sooner but time will tell but fingers crossed 🤞

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not in a rush and if it comes it comes. At this point maybe not at all depending on where the economy goes. Mass resignations due to you know that thing, c'mon man, that thing.

Back to the topic. I went back in to the deal and updated my order on Friday.
Ford Bronco Anybody excited about their 2022 conversion and why? 1634665787352

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm very excited...wife and I have always played it safe with money, never did expensive trips or spent a bunch on dumb shit and now that kids are getting grown and it's just us we are splurging a little. This Bronco will cost more than our last 2 new cars combined and I hate to sound like a douche but we deserve it.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm very excited...wife and I have always played it safe with money, never did expensive trips or spent a bunch on dumb shit and now that kids are getting grown and it's just us we are splurging a little. This Bronco will cost more than our last 2 new cars combined and I hate to sound like a douche but we deserve it.
Our Bronco is my mom’s retirement present and I know she deserves it! We decided on a 2 door Wildtrak cause it’s all we need, more than enough space for her and I for trips, and as my F-150s paid off we decided to go top of the line and I’m paying half of the payment! Also, when we get it we plan on visiting Big Bend and making memories now that she doesn’t have to worry about work anymore and can enjoy life then hoping to visit Colorado and Utah 😊

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am very excited. Up to now I have been code 99 with no hopes of being built.
I am a Sep reservation so my odds are low but did just improve.
I just received the MY22 DORA from my dealer and I am a code 19, dropped mod top to the soft top. I feel like I am finally in the game. Time to wait and feed the piggy bank.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m more anxious than excited. There’s too many unknowns, will I get the bronco I want by summer? Will my dealer drop the ball and try to swindle me? Will Ford announce some new inconveniences that push me to 2023 ? Only think exciting for me is that I can get it in green. That is of course if it gets built before MY22 cut off and the color possibly gets axed. Fingers crossed, candles lit, I get mine by summer and not an up the butt price
100% everything right here.
😬😬

OP
OP

Fastback7

Big Bend
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 f250 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is this something new? just got this from Ford. I am expecting to be pushed to 2023 or even 2024 with a late Oct. reservation. But an early order base?

Ford Bronco Anybody excited about their 2022 conversion and why? 1634665787352
I’m not sure what that means. I received something similar when I built mine in January and still do not have a production date

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don’t feel bad, did same thing for same reason.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Practically any vehicle you buy will cost as much as both of your previous vehicles combined. Rid the guilt and enjoy yourselves.
Sponsored